• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: 2019 Week 3 - Redskins vs. Bears

Who wins on Monday Night?

• Skins declaw the Bears

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Dude...it's Monday Night, we never win in Prime Time - Bears all the way.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Talk about the game here, before, during, and after. Hail!

Game Preview: Redskins vs. Bears 9/23/19

Latest Injury Report (9/21/19)

bearsinjuryreport.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Official Game Thread: 2019 Week 3 - Redskins @ Bears

Thought the game was at FedEx.

Anyway, we buck our Monday night trend, and get our first win of the season.
Because we have to.

Redskins 27
Bears 10

While it's been a long time since the Skins have shown up for a MNF game, I think this might be a good showing. The Bears D is solid, but Trubisky and the Bears offense have been pretty uninspiring with just 19 points so far in 2019 (compared to 48 for the Skins).

Our defense has been berated and belittled all week long. I think they come out Monday night and try to make a statement.

Good guys win this one. And they need to.

If the Bears anemic offense suddenly comes to life and goes up and down the field...........

Tuesday morning........

Oh Manusky................

Bears defense giving up 12 points/game.

Some other defense we know about is surrendering 31.5 points/game.

hmmmmmm

Skins toughen up and only lose 17-10.

If the Bears anemic offense suddenly comes to life and goes up and down the field...........

Tuesday morning........

Oh Manusky................

Doesn't it always seem the redskins are just what the dr ordered though. Manusky will make the bear qb a pro bowler by the 3rd quarter

Could be a Black Tuesday for Manusky.
If Jonathan Allen plays, I think we win.
If not, it will be tougher.

It should not come down to one defensive tackle, but this is what seems to be going on right now. Our defense stinks without him.

Could something happen that causes the showdown in week 4 with Haskins vs Jones?
I doubt it. Keenum has played well, but he had a few picks that were dropped in both games.

Win or there will be drama.
More drama than usual.

Thought the game was at FedEx.

You are correct, sir. I was just in off a 4 business trip when I put this up and got it reversed. My apologies. Thanks for cleaning up the mistake, Boone.

You are correct, sir. I was just in off a 4 business trip when I put this up and got it reversed. My apologies. Thanks for cleaning up the mistake, Boone.

No worries. We'd beat their ass there, too.

27-20, Bears... ‘Skins getting another junk-time TD.

Offenses seem to get right against this Defense. QB's become Joe Montana. The whole MNF thing...

Either that, or the D will blitz the hell out of the Bears, it'll work and Manusky will never, ever do it again for the rest of the season.

So will the Redskins win a game this season? Will every opponent score at least 30 points? Enquiring minds want to know.

What does it take to get rid of Bruce though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.