• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Jordan Reed should retire now.

That's not what I said.
I said the team counsels Reed and then the decision is his.

But the decision of if he continues in the NFL with a burgundy and gold uniform on is strictly the team's.

My point is this eventuality was foreseeable awhile ago for the Redskins and the team never signed or drafted a two wayTE to develop for the future.

Then when Reed goes down yet again you hear all of this ‘the offense has to try and get by without one of its best players' for the umpteenth time.

That's exactly why I phrased my post the way it appears.

Too bad no one seems to believe it's worth going after the ATL DB who put Reed in this predicament. That's the person who needs to be moved to alternativer employment - were we about deciding for people how to live their lives.

That's exactly why I phrased my post the way it appears.

Too bad no one seems to believe it's worth going after the ATL DB who put Reed in this predicament. That's the person who needs to be moved to alternativer employment - were we about deciding for people how to live their lives.

He got hurt today - season probably over. I don't feel sorry for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither do I. The game has a way of balancing the ledger - except for the Skins win loss record over the last 20 years. Sigh.

I feel ya Boone.
There is plenty of blame to go around.
Remember this one?

Finally saw the hit on video.....crazy stupid. Inexcusable. Balance might be back with the Force with Neal's injury today. He even got flagged for a penalty on the play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.