• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Our defensive secondary question

Posse Lover

The UDFA
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
North Carolina
Hi, Redskins' fans. I don't comment much and don't think if I have started a new post, but I have a serious question and understand that I probably should have put it in Random Redskins thoughts. I think that this is a serious debate.

Minkah Fitzpatrick wants out of Miami. They want a 1st round pick for him. I know we traded our 2nd round pick so it would be a tough decision. DRC for Christ's sake is done...imho. A 1st rounder, I say, NO! IF we could work a trade with FS Troy Apke and a 3rd... Do it! Take questionable Fabian Moreau or DRC too...we did just acquire Aaron Colvin. I think he'll be better healthy than Fabian Moreau or DRC.

Thoughts

Hi, Redskins' fans. I don't comment much and don't think if I have started a new post, but I have a serious question and understand that I probably should have put it in Random Redskins thoughts. I think that this is a serious debate.

Minkah Fitzpatrick wants out of Miami. They want a 1st round pick for him. I know we traded our 2nd round pick so it would be a tough decision. DRC for Christ's sake is done...imho. A 1st rounder, I say, NO! IF we could work a trade with FS Troy Apke and a 3rd... Do it! Take questionable Fabian Moreau or DRC too...we did just acquire Aaron Colvin. I think he'll be better healthy than Fabian Moreau or DRC.

Thoughts

I don't think Miami bite on that deal.

If anything I think I'd try and work a Trent deal with a 3rd party. See if we can bag another 1st from that trade which we could use for Minkah.

Aaron Colvin just came off a wretched performance in Week 1 and to me is levels below being a starting caliber corner in 2019.

Fitzpatrick is a tweener, a guy stuck between CB and S.

He's not the answer here.

For a high draft choice you want an established starter that can come in and play no questions asked.

Fitzpatrick is not there yet.

We need better coaching and a better process to get ready for the season before selling out to change personnel.

Gruden is 1-5 in openers because the team isn't ready to play.

I want to not only win a day's victory but the war too.

This club is 0-2 or 1-1 or 1-3 with ‘must wins' early in the season way too often.

If we go out and fumble twice, commit 9 penalties and win 17-14 that isn't really going to move the needle.

This team needs to start executing to sustain success.

And the coaches have to be willing to sit some guys that can't seem to play clean out there.

Scherff could have sat for Wes Martin for a series after those penalties.

Someone has to get through to Moses about his play and how he is not performing up to the level of a six year professional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.