• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

New

blueskin

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
It was a difficult afternoon, but the upside is that I found a 'Skins-oriented message board. I am coming over from a different board (a while ago... ran afoul of the mods there but not for vulgarity or anything). So now I have a place to vent and gain support rather than kicking the dog... just kidding. I'll behave.

We are all in poor spirits here. Join us in our sorrow.

Welcome brother - lots of company here to wallow in misery!

Great community...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome brother. As a multi time castaway myself, I can assure you the people here will be more to your liking. This feels more to me like home than the other place ever did. Great group of guys here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.