• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Week 1 2019 - Cowboys @ Redskins

Who do you think wins?

• Skins going away

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Cowboys steal one in our house

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Skins win a tough fought game to pull fans back from the ledge.

Redskins 26
Dallas 20

We've seen this before. We start slowly and everyone freaks out, and then we win a few against the better teams in the league.

No best O-lineman?

No best D-lineman?

No problem.

Skins 38
Dallas 35

Jonathan Allen ruled out for Sunday. More great news :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we'll at least have another body active to rotate. Losing 2 in the 1st half last week helped to wear out the other 3.
Need Allen for more than just this week.

We're good. Dallass is going DOWN!

What I hope happens is that Peterson comes out and runs for 150+ yds. The Redskins control the clock and keep the ball for 40 minutes. They can salt away the win late on the ground. The Redskins defense shuts down Elliott and keeps him to about 50 yds. That would be so glorious on so many levels. Not the least of which would be the old man Peterson on a cheap contract vastly outplaying the shiny overpaid new toy on the other side.

What I expect to happen is that the game is close throughout the 1st half. Then the cowboys make some plays in the 2nd while the Redskins make little to none. Yes, I know I'm taking the cliche answer of what happens most of the time, but it's what I expect. Please, please, please Redskins, prove me wrong. I want to be wrong about this.

Reed will not play Sunday. 5 of 22 starters are out already. Team is cursed.

Caleb Brantley to IR now.

Guice to IR with option to return in 8 weeks.

I'll do this thread today if anyone else is doing it. The chat just destroys my internet connection, so that option is out.

Wish you'd give chat another go - we miss you there!

I've tried it during the week recently and my connection just went haywire.

No Dunbar or Moreau today.

Nicholson is playing.

Debating whether or not to watch.

Three and out for the D on the first series is encouraging.

For all those that thought Sprinkle was going to block well for the run this year he showed bad technique and torpedoed the second drive with yet another penalty on this line and other blockers.

Nothing like false or delusional expectations.

It's been a fact of life here for years.

Before the broadcast the announcers noted the Redskins were without Jordan Reed.

The truth is we have been without Reed for the past 3 years.

Are we going to get ONE drive without a holding call?

Dallas has some good defenders but this ain't the 85 Bears.

So many mental mistakes to overcome.

Dallas is so impressive when playing at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.