• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2019 Keys to the Game Contest

The defense finally shows up. An actual pass rush causes Trubisky to throw a pick six to Landon Collins which proves to be the difference in the game.

They change the game from MNF to Sunday afternoon providing us a chance not to **** the bed on prime time

In a back and forth contest, we let NY take it in the second half after failing to make adjustments and lose 27-13.

Bonus key: Jay Gruden pulls a Vontae Davis and retires at halftime. This is more wishful thinking than anything.

Our porous OL finally gets Keenum killed. Haskins comes in with the Redskins trailing by 14 points. He rallies the Redskins for two TDs, unfortunately the 'skins still fall short as the defense gives up a late game-winning filed goal.

Jones tries to do way too much with 3 picks. Kerrigan picks up a fumble late for the winning score.

Jones tries to do way too much with 3 picks. Kerrigan picks up a fumble late for the winning score.

:rotflmao:

I think every time the Redskins have played against a rookie QB in the last 10 years they have made him look like Tom Brady. I have zero confidence our defensive coaching staff know what to do to confuse a young QB, and even less confidence our players can make plays.

Way to stay optimistic though. :thumbsup:

Washington has a way of bringing out the best in opposing rookie qb's.

A key to a redskin win is unfathomable to Jay because that entails sticking with the ground game for 4 quarters. He'll have a Keenum throw it 50 times and we lose 27-17

Special key is when Jay is about to enter the tunnel Dan comes flying down from the stands Jimmy Snuka style, lands on Jay and proceeds to choke & bite him before security intervenes.

Losing to rookie QB's has been a Redskins trait since the days of George Allen.
Every staff has struggled with them way more often than they should have in my 50yrs of watching.

But, we'll get this one.

Our defense doesn't show up (again) but neither does New England's. We get into a shootout with Brady, and it goes exactly how we'd expect. We put up a lot of points, but they put up more.

Patriots 51
Redskins 37

edit: more specifically, total combined offense for both teams is nearly 1,000 yards and we score a special teams TD.

Last edited:
Well I tell you what boys...not only do we win this one......It's a lock!!!

I'll explain the ironclad reasoning later this week. But for now, the key is.....the opening kickoff. :thumbsup:

Well I tell you what boys...not only do we win this one......It's a lock!!!

I'll explain the ironclad reasoning later this week. But for now, the key is.....the opening kickoff. :thumbsup:

Did Brady die?

A couple guys picked the NY win, but no one gave anything specific enough. Remember guys - it's not 'predict the score' - it's a key play or player or event :) For the Giants game for example, 'Haskins comes on in relief, but craps the bed' would've done it.

Double posting like a mofo

Last edited:
Would Grudusky craps the bed suffice

I'm going with the pats move the ball with ease on every possession, not because Manusky is as useless as a great rack on a nun, but because the officials will need Tommy John surgery after the game from throwing double digit flags on the skins. We suck and it`s the pats which is the perfect storm for flagapalooza

Last edited:
Pats up 33-6 at the half. Brady hits the bench early in second half. Final score is 54-13.

Patriots are allowing an average of 6.8 points per game. Their defense is on pace to set NFL records for sacks and interceptions. Redskins rank 28th in league in yards per game, 29th in the league on 3rd down conversions, and 28th in scoring. Could be ugly, and will be. Colt McCoy starts the game and manages to get the Redskins 3 points. He also gets sacked a few times and throws a couple of picks. Haskins starts the second half with the Redskins trailing 30-3. Showing improvement, Haskins overcomes an early INT to lead the Redskins to a garbage time touchdown. This means that the Redskins beat the scoring average, but the Patriots still coast to a 44-10 win.

Just watched Inside The NFL and they had Las Vegas showing the Pats with a 16 point spread. Why so low? Surely that has to be at quarter time?

Because they don't know, what I know.

Redskins win. It's a lock, I tell you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.