• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

App Testing Help

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
I need a couple of volunteers ... looking for an iPhone or iPad user who has not previously installed our ‘BGO Messenger' app and an Android phone or tablet user who has not installed the app from the Google Play store.

If anyone is willing, I'm just looking for confirmation you were able to find, install, and open up the app.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No luck on the kindle fire HD finding the app, I already have it on my phone, which is Samsung

Thanks SO - yeah, it's not configured to work on Amazon products. Need an iPhone and Android user to test please... help a brother out...

iPad - found in the Apple App Store, installed w/o a problem, opened just fine

Android Tablet - could not find the app in the Play Store

iPad - found in the Apple App Store, installed w/o a problem, opened just fine

Android Tablet - could not find the app in the Play Store

Thanks Bob. I think they imposed some new standard that was going to require it to be recoded. That's the nudge I need to let it go. Anyone who has it can still use it but it'll disappear from the Apple apps in a few weeks.

I couldn't find it on App Store I deleted it because I could not see what I was posting. Now can't find it. I typed in BGO messenger and BGO obsession. I'm on an iPhone

We retired that app because it was costly to continue it and only 1-2 people used it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.