• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Mason Foster released

Riggotoni

The Rookie
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
per multiple sources.

I'm mildly surprised, but the youth movement continues. They must really like Bostic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not surprising to get cap savings of 4 million for a 2 down player who can't cover, good tackler just not enough quickness overall. Whether this move makes us better or not, that I don't know.

Am I crazy or wasn't Foster making the defensive adjustment calls on D? If so, who picks up those duties now? Landon Collins? Or someone else?

Am I crazy or wasn't Foster making the defensive adjustment calls on D? If so, who picks up those duties now? Landon Collins? Or someone else?

Bostic started to take on that role recently and has been able to do so effectively.

His agent is talking some shit on the tweeter

I'm sure the Redskins had their reasons for waiting. Not like we're 2 days before the regular season start. Foster plays hard, he's just not a starting caliber LB and is limited in what he does well. He will get picked up and be fine.

I'm thinking what may have transpired here is that they asked him to restructure and become a backup/depth player and he wasn't interested but I'm just speculating.

Bostic started to take on that role recently and has been able to do so effectively.

I'm seeing some state that Shaun Dion Hamilton has been handling...color me confused.

I'm sure the Redskins had their reasons for waiting. Not like we're 2 days before the regular season start. Foster plays hard, he's just not a starting caliber LB and is limited in what he does well. He will get picked up and be fine.

I'm thinking what may have transpired here is that they asked him to restructure and become a backup/depth player and he wasn't interested but I'm just speculating.

He's saying the call was a surprise.

If Foster's agent wants to be treated with respect perhaps he should tell his clients to shut up and play football instead of styling on Twitter or Instagram about how bad his employer is.

Not a great formula for guys acting like children.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.