• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

It was a pretty lopsided week 1 in both leagues. For the first week, if you had the players, you won and won big. League one saw a fairly competitive match between @China and @btfoom. Plus one really competitive contest that game down to the very last plays by Drew Brees to allow @ZeroAnd16 edge out @Boone. Just about everything else was a blowout. Congrats to everyone who won this week. Our high scorers this week were @Neophyte in League 1 and @Elephant in League 2. Below are the results for week 1.

League 1 scores:

League 1 week 1.jpg

League 2 scores:

League 2 week 1.jpg

With 1:15 left to play, I had the lead.

Story of my fantasy football life :(

I took a risk drafting 3 top RBs (Mcaffery, Mixon, and Kerryon) before looking at WRs and I'm getting killed as a result as 2 of the 3 haven't done squat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 2 in league 1 saw @China dominate not only his opponent, but the entire league. He put up an impressive 160.86 points. Through 2 weeks, @China, @Neophyte, and @ZeroAnd16 remain undefeated.

League 2 saw a lot of high scores, but Ax was the highest scorer. @Elephant and @Canadian Hog remain undefeated in league 2. Below are the scores from week 2 along with the standings thus far.

League 1:

League 1 week 2.jpg

League 1 week 2 Standings.PNG

League 2:

League 2 week 2.jpg

League 2 week 2 Standings.PNG

Last edited:
My Apologies NEO... for some reason I thought you had Dak Prescot too on top of Amari Cooper and jokingly tweeted something to effect "So Called #Redskins Fan" :nonchalance: ... I've deleted it after realizing my error.

I have to say... playing FFB makes the non-Redskins games a lot more interesting and lost a close one to you.

View attachment 4168

No worries. :)

I'm used to a bit of flack over starting Cowboys on my team, however, I drop allegiances for Fantasy. Whoever will help my team win is fair game. Understand, I never cheer for anyone to do well against the Skins but I don't shy away from starting them either.

Having said that, my team was largely selected by Auto-draft so I got a couple of Cowboys due to Skins fans bypassing them. I might have chosen other players had I been available to join the draft live.

Damn, the Giants/Buccaneers game is hooking me up with all the points. About time my team lived up to its potential.

On a related note...sorry Knight. :)

Ugh. I got destroyed this week. And Saquon Barkley gets injured to boot.

Raise your hand if you started a running back who was ruled out :whoo:

I was in pretty good shape until 2 minutes or so left in the 1 p.m. games, during which Dug's House of Payne unleashed hell on me with 2 or 3 late scores. But hey - all I need is for Dustin Hopkins to kick 7 or 8 FGs and I'm right back in this thing :)

Pretty sure SO would win anyways but still I get the dumbass award

I dunno Win, it's close and Montgomery hasn't done squat the first two weeks of the season, you might squeak this one out

I dunno Win, it's close and Montgomery hasn't done squat the first two weeks of the season, you might squeak this one out

Honestly, I'd love for your rb to catch 1 maybe 2 good passes and the skank ho`s win while our skins ball the **** out and slaughter the bears tonight.

Week 3 Recap:

While real football in week 3 was miserable, it was a good week for a few in the world of fake football. Some of us have a fantasy team like the Redskins, while others seem to operate more like the Patriots. Congrats to those who are more like the Patriots.

In league 1, @Neophyte and @ZeroAnd16 continued their winning ways to move to 3-0 on the season. Not coincidentally, both were the two highest scorers of week 3.

In league 2, only @Canadian Hog remains undefeated after his defeat of @Elephant. @Shi no Tenshi was this week's highest scorer in league 2. Below are the scores and standings for both weeks.

League 1:

League 1 week 3.jpg

League 1 week 3 Standings.PNG

League 2:

League 2 week 3.jpg

League 2 week 3 Standings.PNG

I think the Fox's cheated to get that score

If I wasn't a dumbass and started my active rb woulda edged out SO by .04 lol. Serves me right tho and congrats to the Skank Ass Hoe's

Last edited:
Alright Canadian, You need to be pulled down to the rest of us with one loss. I aim to make that dream a reality.

Don't be Elephant and score 160 on me. Just accept it.

Alright Canadian, You need to be pulled down to the rest of us with one loss. I aim to make that dream a reality.

Don't be Elephant and score 160 on me. Just accept it.

Still reeling from Saquon going down in that game! I almost took McCaffrey with that 1st round pick.

Sure am glad I took a flier on Melvin Gordon, though.

FFS one of my wr's (Hardman from KC) landed me a whopping -1.10

On the other hand L Fournette nabbed 30.50

This week was a special one. Can't believe my team crapped the bed as badly as it did.

I love how Yahoo continues to give me a 1% chance of pulling out a win against Boone. My whole team is done and he has one guy left while leading me by 30. I mean, I guess there is a chance Mixon could post a -35 tonight but I don't think it's 1% likely.

Well played Boone. Well played.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.