• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Thanks to everyone for signing up. All teams have joined the league. The draft order has been set on yahoo for both leagues. Additionally, I randomized the schedules for both leagues.

Remember the drafts for both leagues will take place tomorrow, Sunday August 25th. League 1 at 8:00 PM and League 2 at 4:30 PM.

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming season.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for signing up. All teams have joined the league. The draft order has been set on yahoo for both leagues. Additionally, I randomized the schedules for both leagues.

Remember the drafts for both leagues will take place tomorrow, Sunday August 24th. League 1 at 8:00 PM and League 2 at 4:30 PM.

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming season.

Thanks for taking the lead again brother - greatly appreciated! :cheers:

Make sure to put Andrew Luck on your Do Not Draft list, if you are thinking you may have to autodraft...

Once Kel opens the draft there will be a link to it on the BGO League page right?

Fargin Bastages

QB Patrick Mahomes KC
QB Russel Wilson SEA
WR JuJu Smith-Schuster Pitt
WR Robert Woods LAR
WR Mike Williams LAC
WR Alshon Jeffery PHI
WR DJ Moore CAR
WR Kelvin Harmon WAS
RB Alvin Kamara NO
RB Damien Williams KC
RB Tarik Cohen CHI
RB Leonard Fournette Jax
TE Vance McDonald Pitt
TE Mark Andrews BAL
K Stephen Gostowski NE
DEF Jacksonville

Yahoo gave me a B

Double Dippers:
QB - Cam Newton
WR - Davante Adams
WR - DeAndre Hopkins
WR - Adam Theilen
WR - Tyler Lockett
WR - Dede Westbrook
WR - Marvin Jones Jr
RB - Todd Gurley II
RB - Devonta Freeman
RB - Chris Carson
RB - Tevin Coleman
RB - Miles Sanders
RB - Latavius Murray
TE - OJ Howard
K - Ka'imi Fairbairn
DEF - Baltimore

Yahoo gave me a C, which I'm a little disappointed at. Last year they gave me a D and I won the league.

Last edited:
The Truculent Foxes:

QBs:
Matt Ryan
Kyler Murray

RBs:
David Johnson
Ezekiel Elliot
Sony Michel
Phillip Lindsay
Matt Breida

WRs:
Tyreek Hill
Mike Evans
Antonio Brown
Julian Edelman
Tyler Boyd
Emmanuel Sanders

TE:
Evan Engram

K:
Brett Maher

DEF:
LA Rams

Vegetable Lasagna:
QB - Jared Goff
QB - Lamar Jackson

RB - Devonta Freeman
RB - Chris Carson
RB - Sony Michel
RB - Miles Sanders
RB - Duke Johnson
RB - Austin Ekeler

WR - Davante Adams
WR - Robert Woods
WR - Robby Anderson
WR - Tyler Boyd

TE - Travis Kelce

DEF - Baltimore

K - Jake Elliott

Pretty happy with my squad. I am Kitty. Hear me roar!

fearthekittyroster.jpg

It's fun to look as these rosters. Look forward to hearing about the results each week.

Brew HaHa for 2019. Not horrible for having gotten stuck with auto-draft and not having put any players on the do-not-draft list.

Brew HaHa 19.jpg

SO's skank ass hoes:
QB: Brees, Rivers
RB: Connor, Ingram, Montgomery - Chi
WR: Beckham, Cooper, Ridley, Fitz, Shepard, DJax
TE: Walker, Rudolph, Cook
K: Gould
Defense: Cleveland

Yahoo gave me a C

Double Dippers:
QB - Cam Newton
WR - Davante Adams
WR - DeAndre Hopkins
WR - Adam Theilen
WR - Tyler Lockett
WR - Dede Westbrook
WR - Marvin Jones Jr
RB - Todd Gurley II
RB - Devonta Freeman
RB - Chris Carson
RB - Tevin Coleman
RB - Miles Sanders
RB - Latavius Murray
TE - OJ Howard
K - Ka'imi Fairbairn
DEF - Baltimore

Yahoo gave me a C, which I'm a little disappointed at. Last year they gave me a D and I won the league.

The software only likes it when you pick from the top of the recommended list as the draft progresses. They ding you severely if you reach back and pick someone down the list (for example, I drafted AP late because I still feel he is capable of nearly 1000 yds, would've drafted Guice for the same reason but someone else had the same thought). It gave me a C primarily for that one pick.

Yeah, draft is only part of the process. Waivers are your friend!

Which is correct for BGO game lineup deadline?
1. The start of the player's real-life game
2. The start of the first game on the designated day of the week

I found the scoring info for the league but not the lineup deadline.

Thanks!

The player locks in their spot when their game starts. So for this Thursday, if you have any Bears or Packers in your lineup, they will lock in that spot when that game starts. However, all other players can be moved around until their game starts Sunday or Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed this to everyone in the league, but wanted to post here as well.

With the season starting on Thursday night, I have a few housekeeping items for everyone.

Please make sure to set your lineup every week. We want each week to be a battle for all, so please make sure you keep up with who is on bye and who is injured and not playing and set your lineup accordingly. I understand there are last minute changes in status and we can't always make the change, but please do the best you can so we can keep the league competitive.

On that note, please remember to play the whole season. We had one person give up last year and it made the league less fun. So even if you are out of it, please set your lineup and do what you can to play spoiler. And if you do play spoiler, please come in this thread and let everyone know!

Lastly, have fun! This is the most important thing.

Alright I played this for my FF team, hopefully it sticks!

Time to see if the Patriots can turn another disgruntled Raiders receiver into gold. If so...my team just got an obscene boost.

Thanks for leaving Desean Jackson on the bench Btfoom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.