• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Week 7 Recap:

In League 1, @ZeroAnd16 continues his winning ways with dominating victory. He remains perfect on the season and maintains his one game lead over @Neophyte. @Ax was this weeks highest scorer in week 1.

In league 2, @Canadian Hog rebounded from his first loss last week to maintain his one game lead over @Ax and @Shi no Tenshi. @Canadian Hog was also this week's highest scorer in league 2.

League 1:

League 1 week 7.jpg

League 1 week 7 Standings.PNG

League 2:

League 2 week 7.jpg

League 2 week 7 Standings.PNG

I'm looking to trade for an RB in League 2, anybody interested in making a deal? I'm open for a variety of negotiations if you are.

Nice to see you guys having some of your best games against the Bastages. You're welcome btw

Huh? Me? What'd I do?

Can't help you this week since we're going head's up, but Kareem Hunt comes back next week...you interested?

It is intriguing. Take a look at my roster, let me know what you think is fair, and we'll see if we can make a deal. I'll make an offer as well later today or Saturday.

As far as what you did....Picked up Cousin Kirk right before the game :p

It is intriguing. Take a look at my roster, let me know what you think is fair, and we'll see if we can make a deal. I'll make an offer as well later today or Saturday.

As far as what you did....Picked up Cousin Kirk right before the game :p

My instinct told me to not start him, but Stafford is facing a tough d this week. Had I seen you have Marvin Jones, I'd have started Stafford.

I will think of what you'll go for, I know what I want.

My instinct told me to not start him, but Stafford is facing a tough d this week. Had I seen you have Marvin Jones, I'd have started Stafford.

I will think of what you'll go for, I know what I want.

Ha, yeah, just picked him up this week. I have some byes and injuries hitting my squad right now, so gotta do some pivots.

Ha, yeah, just picked him up this week. I have some byes and injuries hitting my squad right now, so gotta do some pivots.

If I'd started Stafford instead of going against my instinct about Cousins, I'd have you by a 45 point lead right now. Ugh!

It all depends on who get the call for the TD from here on out. You've got 2 options for Moore, I have Kelce.

Oh yeah, and I shouldn't have dropped McCoy!

If I'd started Stafford instead of going against my instinct about Cousins, I'd have you by a 45 point lead right now. Ugh!

It all depends on who get the call for the TD from here on out. You've got 2 options for Moore, I have Kelce.

Oh yeah, and I shouldn't have dropped McCoy!

Oh don't worry, you've had more than enough breaking your way this week. I need a good chunk of luck to win, but I'm fine making it a good contest.

Week 8 Recap.

Another week of football is in the books. Before I get to the recaps, I want to mention that the trade deadline in both leagues is November 9th. I know no trades have been made, but if any are to be made, they must be made by the 9th.

League 1 continues to be dominated by @ZeroAnd16. He put on another dominating performance to remain perfect and move to 8-0. His 173 points score this week is a league high so far this season. @Neophyte was able to hold off @33redskins33 to remain 1 game back. This week is setting up to be a good matchup with @ZeroAnd16 and @Neophyte squaring off.

In League 2, @Canadian Hog put up another strong performance as his victory over @Ax gives him a 2 game lead. @Elephant also was victorious over @Shi no Tenshi to help @Canadian Hog get that 2 game lead.

League 1:

League 1 week 8.jpg

League 1 week 8 Standings.PNG

League 2:

League 2 week 8.jpg

League 2 week 8 Standings.PNG

As in real life, the goal is just to make the playoffs. Where anything can happen.

Goliath fell to David.

As in real life, the goal is just to make the playoffs. Where anything can happen.

Goliath fell to David.

That's right. After losing only 1 game last year in the regular season, my work horses began to slow, and I could not get past the semi-finals against Ax.

Hey guys,

I'm on vacation this week and don't have my laptop, so this week's recap will be brief. In league 1, Neophyte beat Zeroand16 to knock him from his undefeated perch. Neophyte moves into first place with the victory.

In League 2, Canadian Hog won again and now has a commanding 3 game lead for the top seed in the playoffs.

Just a reminder that the trade deadline in both leagues is November 9th.

I should have a full recap for week 10 when I'm back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 10 Recap:

In league 1, both league leaders lost this week to fall to 8-2. However, both @Neophyte and @ZeroAnd16 have clinched a playoff spot. With the losses, they have not clinched a first round bye as of yet. @Kel Varnsen had the highest score in week 10 in his upset of @Neophyte.

In league 2, @Elephant had this weeks highest score as he knocked off @Canadian Hog to even his record at 5-5. Despite the loss, @Canadian Hog has clinched a playoff spot, but is still working to get that first round bye.

In both leagues, all teams are still alive for the playoffs with 3 weeks remaining in the regular season. Remember to check your lineup each week, especially during these weeks where there are several teams on bye.

League 1:

League 1 week 10.jpg

League 1 week 10 Standings.PNG

League 2:

League 2 week 10.jpg

League 2 week 10 Standings.PNG

Week 11 Recap:

It was another exciting week in the world of fake football. Thankfully our fake teams are much more exciting and competitive than our real team.

In League 1, there were 2 very exciting matchups that went down right to the wire on Monday night. @Kel Varnsen defeated @Boone thanks to a couple of late Austin Eckler receptions. @Ax was able to hold off @btfoom despite Philip Rivers 4 interceptions. @Ax was helped by the fact that Tyreek Hill exited the game early as he almost certainly would have scored at least 3 points that would have made the difference in this game. @Neophyte and @ZeroAnd16 retain their spots at 1 and 2 in the league despite losing streaks. They are still the only teams to clinch a playoff spot. The other 8 teams are fighting for the last 4 spots. @Kel Varnsen was the highest scorer this week in league 1.

In League 2, the games were not quite as exciting. @Canadian Hog continues his domination with this weeks highest score leading to a 54 point victory. He remains atop league 2 and has locked up a first round playoff bye. This week was a big week for many others in the league as well. @Kel Varnsen, @Ax, @Elephant, and @Shi no Tenshi all clinched playoff births this past week. There are 3 teams fighting for the last playoff spot.

League 1:

League 1 week 11.jpg

League 1 week 11 Standings.PNG

League 2:

League 2 week 11.jpg

League 2 week 11 Standings.PNG

Week 12 Recap:

Another week in the books and a few more teams have clinched a spot in the playoffs.

In league 1, @dugless1ders defeated @Boone to clinch a spot in the playoffs. His victory plus a loss by @Neophyte put them into a tie for the coveted #2 seed which will earn a first round bye in the playoffs. @ZeroAnd16 was this weeks top scorer and took a 1 game lead for the top seed. The last week of the regular season is extremely important. There are still 3 spots remaining in the playoffs and plenty of jockeying for the seeding.

In league 2, @Win4us defeated @Neophyte to clinch the last playoff remaining playoff spot. @Canadian Hog was this weeks top scorer and will be the #1 seed for the playoffs. @Kel Varnsen and @Elephant are fighting for the #2 seed and that first round bye.

League 1:

League 1 week 12.jpg

League 1 week 12 Standings.PNG

League 2:

League 2 week 12.jpg

League 2 week 12 Standings.PNG

I completely Forrest Gump'd my way into the paloffs, thankfully the Foxes took it easy on me this weekend to allow it

I completely Forrest Gump'd my way into the paloffs, thankfully the Foxes took it easy on me this weekend to allow it

All it takes is an invite to the party. Now it's your chance to crash it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.