• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

I felt like my team was a hot mess, but I just saw the Kel/Knight matchup, and realize I have no room to complain anymore.

I felt like my team was a hot mess, but I just saw the Kel/Knight matchup, and realize I have no room to complain anymore.

It's what I get for putting my fate in a cowboys hands. I only have myself to blame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 4 Recap:

In league 1, @ZeroAnd16 continues to dominate. He was far and away this weeks highest scoring team. He also remains the only unbeaten team in league 1.

In league 2, @Canadian Hog remains undefeated. He was also this weeks highest scoring team edging out @Ax who remains all alone in 2nd place.

League 1:

League 1 week 4.PNG

Standings through 4 weeks:

League 1 week 4 Standings.PNG

League 2:

League 2 week 4.jpg

Standings through 4 weeks:

League 2 week 4 Standings.PNG

My lineup changes weren't saved so not sure if it was my shit internet connection or what. L. Founette was on my bench as an example. Not that it woulda made a difference, the Foxes were gonna win regardless.

Moral of the story is double check your lineup before game time

My lineup changes weren't saved so not sure if it was my shit internet connection or what. L. Founette was on my bench as an example. Not that it woulda made a difference, the Foxes were gonna win regardless.

Moral of the story is double check your lineup before game time

Yeah, I'm just glad my team is making up for having Matt Ryan on the bench and Mike Evans scoring nothing. My team is bipolar.

Yeah, I'm just glad my team is making up for having Matt Ryan on the bench and Mike Evans scoring nothing. My team is bipolar.

Your team is looking pretty solid now. My team is now like the skins, a get well game of sorts for my opponents

I started tonight with a 99% chance of beating @Ax. I have San Frans kicker and Ax had their D. 3 missed FGs later (including one blocked) and dominating San Fran defensive showing and I'm going to lose. Perfect end to a perfect day.

Week 5 Recap:

Week 5 brought some more exciting moments in the world of fake football. Some big performances by Deshaun Watson, Will Fuller, Christian McCaffrey and Aaron Jones led to some big scores this week.

In League 1, we had two more Monday Night Miracles. As @Boone mentioned above, @Ax pulled off a last minute win with that inexplicable fumble by Odell Beckham on a punt return. Also, @ZeroAnd16 was able to edge out @33redskins33 with the 4 rushing yards by Nick Chubb on the very last drive by the Browns. It's the second time this year he has won on the very last offensive drive during a Monday Night Football game. This unlikely victory keeps @ZeroAnd16 undefeated on the season. He maintains a one game lead on @Neophyte who was this weeks leading scorer in league 1.

In League 2, things were not as close as all 4 games were pretty lopsided victories. @Canadian Hog put up almost 200 points on the backs of McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, and Michael Thomas. @Ax also put up 189 behind Watson and DJ Chark and their big performances. @Canadian Hog remains undefeated and maintains his 1 game lead on @Ax.

League 1:

League 1 week 5.jpg

League 1 week 5 Standings.PNG

League 2:

League 2 week 5.jpg

League 2 week 5 Standings.PNG

Well Ax, my team has done just about the best it can this week. If you bring it back, you definitely deserve the accolades :p

I literally started a QB who came close to having negative points after playing the entire game. I wouldn't have believed that was even possible. When it comes to me, doing the impossible (not in a good way) is becoming a weekly thing.

I literally started a QB who came close to having negative points after playing the entire game. I wouldn't have believed that was even possible. When it comes to me, doing the impossible (not in a good way) is becoming a weekly thing.

I started him in another league where I play for money. I could still win in that league, but it's going to take a couple of good performances tomorrow night to do so. I could have played Jameis Winston, but figured he'd have a game like he had. Sadly, his 14 points in that format would have me in perfect striking distance to win. Fantasy football can be infuriating at times.

You were saying?

It ain't over 'til it's over. Congrats.

Dude, you have another guy tonight, I was saying you may pull it back, and you definitely deserve it if it happened :p

As you said, it ain't over til it's over. I'll never brag about a win until all the players are finished, cause I've had Boone himself go and roll up on my team when I scored 150 before.

Good luck tonight sir. I hope you don't get enough to win, but if you do...it wasn't meant to be :D

My team is everyone else's homecoming. The 2019 redskins pre Callahan if you will

Dude, you have another guy tonight, I was saying you may pull it back, and you definitely deserve it if it happened :p

As you said, it ain't over til it's over. I'll never brag about a win until all the players are finished, cause I've had Boone himself go and roll up on my team when I scored 150 before.

Good luck tonight sir. I hope you don't get enough to win, but if you do...it wasn't meant to be :D

Gotcha brother. Thought you sounded like a guy who was already conceding.

I only need Johnson to score me what, 54 points.
Go Kerryon!!!

Gotcha brother. Thought you sounded like a guy who was already conceding.

I only need Johnson to score me what, 54 points.
Go Kerryon!!!

Ya never know, Knight has S.Diggs who earned him 42.5 points en-route to kicking the Bastage's ass up and down yahoo avenue

Week 6 Recap:

League 1 saw @ZeroAnd16 continue his winning ways with a victory over @Ax. @ZeroAnd16 remains perfect on the year at 6-0. He was also the highest scorer in league 1.

League 2 has no undefeated teams through 6 weeks as @Kel Varnsen was able to knock off the previously unbeaten @Canadian Hog. @Shi no Tenshi turned in this week's highest score as he was able to knock off @Ax (not his best week in fantasy football) to pull into a tie for 2nd place.

League 1:

League 1 week 6.jpg

League 1 week 6 Standings.PNG

League 2:

League 2 week 6.jpg

League 2 week 6 Standings.PNG

Aaaaaaaaand my most consistent point earner and qb is down with a knee injury

My QB earned me less than 2 pts. My QB and 2 WRs earned me a total of 7 pts combined. Hard to win that way.

Mahomes going down pretty much nailed the door shut for a Bastage victory. Canadian Hog, congrats on the win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.