A Burgundy and Gold Obsession
Round 1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 92
  1. #41

    Join Date
    04-11-09
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    18,701
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    96
    Marine Corps Virginia

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    Fear the Kitty! and Fear the Kitty2! in the house....
    0 1 0 0
     
     
    You ain't bonafide

  2. #42
    2016 BGO FF Champion
    BGObsessed

    Join Date
    11-18-12
    Location
    Chugiak, Alaska
    Posts
    4,117
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Air Force

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    BTW, if you go against the site's suggested player for every round it gives you a D or F.
    0 1 0 0
     
     
    “All right, they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us. They can’t get away this time.” - Chesty Puller

  3. #43
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    03-27-12
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    931
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    Quote Originally Posted by Win4us View Post
    BTW, if you go against the site's suggested player for every round it gives you a D or F.
    I don't know how I missed this thread, but if it's not too late and you need more players I'll have a crack.

    My issue is probably going to be the Draft as I'm in the UK, so it may make timings awkward. But I'll try.
    0 2 0 0
     
     

  4. #44
    NFL Pickem Champion 2017 BGO Ballers Champion 2018
    Join Date
    10-05-10
    Location
    Kernersville, NC
    Posts
    930
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    High Point

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightingale View Post
    I don't know how I missed this thread, but if it's not too late and you need more players I'll have a crack.

    My issue is probably going to be the Draft as I'm in the UK, so it may make timings awkward. But I'll try.
    I sent you the link. You make 9 for league 2 if everyone joins. Go ahead and signup. Hopefully we get one more to signup for league 2, but we will be able to make it work to get the team number even.


    Posted With Tapatalk
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  5. #45
    NFL Pickem Champion 2017 BGO Ballers Champion 2018
    Join Date
    10-05-10
    Location
    Kernersville, NC
    Posts
    930
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    High Point

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    Thank you everyone for your prompt signup in the leagues.

    We are missing 2 from league 1. I believe it is Om and 33redskins33.

    In league 2, I believe we are missing Canadian Hog.

    If I am wrong about who is missing, let me know so we can track down the right people.

    As far as a time for the draft, we need to set one in stone. I put suggested times on the leagues, but I want to get input from everyone to make sure that we can get a full house for the draft. I'd rather stay out of the Labor Day weekend as some are traveling (me included). Also, I know the Redskins play Thursday the 29th at 7:30, but it is the last preseason game. So I'm going to include that day too since it's week 4.

    Below are the windows for the draft. We can start at whatever time works for everyone. Please reply what time works for you. If I don't hear from you, then we will go with what works best of those in your league that have replied. So speak up and let me know what times works for you.

    League 1 suggested draft times:
    Saturday 8/24 - 7pm - 10pm
    Sunday 8/25 - 6pm - 10 pm
    Monday 8/26 - 9pm - 10pm
    Tuesday 8/27 - 9pm - 10pm
    Wednesday 8/28 - 9pm - 10pm
    Thursday 8/29 - 8pm - 10pm

    League 2 suggested draft times. We have one member across the pond in league 2, so there are some earlier start times suggested. Ideally we can draft in the early afternoon EST on the weekend, but we will do what we can.
    Saturday 8/24 - 2pm - 10pm
    Sunday 8/25 - 2pm - 10pm
    Monday 8/26 - 9pm - 10pm
    Tuesday 8/27 - 9pm - 10pm
    Wednesday 8/28 - 9pm - 10pm
    Thursday 8/29 - 8pm - 10pm

    Edit:
    I'm going to set the draft order Wednesday night and update the OP with the draft order. If our missing members haven't signed up by then, then they will pick in the last spots in the draft.
    Last edited by Kel Varnsen; 08-20-19 at 10:40 PM.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  6. #46
    2016 BGO FF Champion
    BGObsessed

    Join Date
    11-18-12
    Location
    Chugiak, Alaska
    Posts
    4,117
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Air Force

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    I'm good whenever Kel
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    “All right, they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us. They can’t get away this time.” - Chesty Puller

  7. #47

    2016 BGO FF Champion
    Ugly American

    Join Date
    07-22-09
    Location
    My location
    Posts
    7,146
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    Any of those dates/times works for me.

    Though the league 2 times of either Sat/Sun at 2pm are the least desirable.
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    "Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen"

  8. #48
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    03-27-12
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    931
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    Sat or Sun, earlier the better as I have a 5 hour time difference in the UK. So 10pm for you is 3am for me.

    Sorry to be the awkward one.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  9. #49

    Join Date
    08-10-19
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    8
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Kansas State

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    League 1 - prefer Sat/Sun but could do any of them.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  10. #50
    NFL Pickem Champion 2017 BGO Ballers Champion 2018
    Join Date
    10-05-10
    Location
    Kernersville, NC
    Posts
    930
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    High Point

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightingale View Post
    Sat or Sun, earlier the better as I have a 5 hour time difference in the UK. So 10pm for you is 3am for me.

    Sorry to be the awkward one.
    What times on the weekend work for you? For your league, I suggested as early as 2pm on Sat and Sun to see if everyone could make it. So let me know what times in that proposed list will work and we can go from there.


    Posted With Tapatalk
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  11. #51

    Join Date
    04-11-09
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    18,701
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    96
    Marine Corps Virginia

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    I’m flexible for both league drafts


    Posted With Tapatalk
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    You ain't bonafide

  12. #52
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    03-27-12
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    931
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    Quote Originally Posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    What times on the weekend work for you? For your league, I suggested as early as 2pm on Sat and Sun to see if everyone could make it. So let me know what times in that proposed list will work and we can go from there.


    Posted With Tapatalk
    I'm flexible over the weekend. This weekend is a Holiday Weekend for us, so we have Monday off too! YAY!

    And I'm doing NOTHING this weekend. Work has been so stress lately I need to chill out and relax. So I'm flexible to do the draft anytime.

    Obviously the later you do it, the more punch drunk with lack of sleep I'll be and the more you guys will be able to take advantage of my bad draft. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)
    0 2 0 0
     
     

  13. #53
    NFL Pickem Champion 2017 BGO Ballers Champion 2018
    Join Date
    10-05-10
    Location
    Kernersville, NC
    Posts
    930
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    High Point

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    I have set the draft order for both leagues. League 2 was generated through yahoo and the order is reflected on the site. For League 1, we are still waiting for 2 teams to sign up. I can't set the draft order on the site until they join the league. But to give everyone time to prepare, I went to https://www.draftordergenerator.com/ and put in the 8 teams that had signed up and randomly generated the order. I then added the two that haven't signed up yet in the last 2 spots. I'll set this as the draft order once we finalize the league. I will keep bugging the last 2 guys to try to get them to signup before the draft.

    League 1 Draft Order:
    1. btfoom
    2. China
    3. Boone
    4. dugless1ders
    5. Ax
    6. ZeroAnd16
    7. Neophyte
    8. Kel Varnsen
    9. Om
    10. 33redskins33



    League 2 Draft Order:
    1. Elephant
    2. Win4us
    3. Canadian Hog
    4. Ax
    5. Shi no Tenshi
    6. Knightingale
    7. Kel Varnsen
    8. SkinsOrlando


    I still need a few people to commit to a draft time. I'll give everyone one more day before I set the draft dates for each league on Thursday. They will both take place this weekend based on feedback so far.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  14. #54

    Join Date
    07-17-09
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    796
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Towson

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    Aw crap, are all the leagues full? I have been so busy I forgot to chime in. If full, no worries! If you still need players though, I can draft any time this weekend.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  15. #55

    2016 Blognostications Champ

    Join Date
    07-17-09
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,663
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    For draft time, I prefer after 4 on the 25th.

    Yay, picking in the middle!
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  16. #56
    NFL Pickem Champion 2017 BGO Ballers Champion 2018
    Join Date
    10-05-10
    Location
    Kernersville, NC
    Posts
    930
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    High Point

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Aw crap, are all the leagues full? I have been so busy I forgot to chime in. If full, no worries! If you still need players though, I can draft any time this weekend.
    Sorry, I had to cut it off to get everything ready. We still don’t have 1 person signed up and we need an even number. So there may be a place for you if you are willing to jump in on short notice.


    Posted With Tapatalk
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  17. #57

    Join Date
    06-30-09
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,126
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    I've got a couple things going on Sat and Sun this week that would impact me with the earlier times listed on those dates but I don't want to be the sticking point either. I will work with whatever is best for the majority.
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    hailus redskinus
    COYS

  18. #58

    Join Date
    12-13-09
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    850
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Kent State

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    I'm good with whatever time, if I can't make it, auto draft it is
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" Aesop

  19. #59

    Join Date
    04-11-09
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    18,701
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    96
    Marine Corps Virginia

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    Quote Originally Posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    I have set the draft order for both leagues. League 2 was generated through yahoo and the order is reflected on the site. For League 1, we are still waiting for 2 teams to sign up. I can't set the draft order on the site until they join the league. But to give everyone time to prepare, I went to https://www.draftordergenerator.com/ and put in the 8 teams that had signed up and randomly generated the order. I then added the two that haven't signed up yet in the last 2 spots. I'll set this as the draft order once we finalize the league. I will keep bugging the last 2 guys to try to get them to signup before the draft.

    League 1 Draft Order:
    1. btfoom
    2. China
    3. Boone
    4. dugless1ders
    5. Ax
    6. ZeroAnd16
    7. Neophyte
    8. Kel Varnsen
    9. Om
    10. 33redskins33



    League 2 Draft Order:
    1. Elephant
    2. Win4us
    3. Canadian Hog
    4. Ax
    5. Shi no Tenshi
    6. Knightingale
    7. Kel Varnsen
    8. SkinsOrlando


    I still need a few people to commit to a draft time. I'll give everyone one more day before I set the draft dates for each league on Thursday. They will both take place this weekend based on feedback so far.
    Om is planning on finalizing online tonight. If the other guy hasn't responded by Friday let's move Special K into that slot.
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    You ain't bonafide

  20. #60
    NFL Pickem Champion 2017 BGO Ballers Champion 2018
    Join Date
    10-05-10
    Location
    Kernersville, NC
    Posts
    930
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    High Point

    Default Re: 10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

    Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    Om is planning on finalizing online tonight. If the other guy hasn't responded by Friday let's move Special K into that slot.
    I think he signed up this morning. We have our 9th and if it wasn't Om, then it was him.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. 9th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League
    By Kel Varnsen in forum Sons of Washington
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 01-19-19, 03:06 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-16-18, 04:48 PM
  3. The 8th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League
    By Shi no Tenshi in forum Sons of Washington
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 11-28-17, 03:58 PM
  4. 6th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League
    By Shi no Tenshi in forum Sons of Washington
    Replies: 441
    Last Post: 02-24-16, 06:46 PM
  5. 2nd-Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League
    By Lanky Livingston in forum Sons of Washington
    Replies: 600
    Last Post: 12-31-11, 08:26 PM

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •