• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 2019 BGO NFL Pickem Contest is HERE!

I'll get you set up tonight and PM the login info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry B, but I need a refresher on the site login process. I'm sure you sent me a PM when you signed me up but somehow I deleted it or something. PM me when you can buddy. Thanks.

PM sent - you should be good to go.

Get your picks in! Or don't, after all these years, I'm not above winning be default, but it would be sweeter to win outright.

Reminder that first game this week is Thursday night. If you don't get your picks in before that game, you can still make selections for the other games that week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several still don't have their picks in. Get them in before the Thursday night's start or you're giving up at least that win :)

A ton of you who have played previously have yet to make Week 1 picks. Come on people - it's a free contest and we'll be giving away some great prizes at season's end.

If you need a reminder of your log-in info, just chime in here or PM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.