• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 2019 BGO NFL Pickem Contest is HERE!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
nflpickembanner.png

It's that time of the year again - time to man (or woman) up and put your game prognostication skills to the test. BGO runs the most competitive NFL Pickem contest you'll find anywhere. Last season, it was @Om who came out on top and won our grand prize. Maybe this year, you'll be crowned champion? This year's top prize will be an official NFL jersey customized to your choosing. Prizes will also be awarded to our 2nd through 4th place finishers. The 'Swami Award' is a special prize given to a player who has a perfect week of predictions, something accomplished just 4 times over a decade of contests.

This year's contest will again use an all 'web-based' platform. If you have played previously, you are all set and don't need to do a thing (if you've forgotten your log-in credentials, contact Boone who can provide them). For new players, once you set up your email and password, you should be ready to start picking games. If you are newly registering, please enter your BGO Username as your 'Alias'.

This year's rules will remain the same. Pick every game's winner and make sure you also fill in the score of the tie-breaker game by making your best guess as to the cumulative points that'll be scored. Those tie-breaker points could decide winners at the end of the year.

Remember that if you forget to pick an early Thursday game, you can still select winners for the remaining games, you'll just take a loss on the game you missed. Most wins picked at the end of the Super Bowl wins. We encourage you to play the pre-season games, especially this year since the software has changed, or if you've not competed in our Pickem contest previously.

To register and make your picks each week, visit www.pocketofficepool.com

So what are you waiting for? Register for the 2019 BGO NFL Pickem Contest!

Prove what you've always suspected. That you're smarter, better-looking, and sexier than all the rest.

Remember. In the end, there can be only one. :cheers:

***Note: Currently, only schedules for the Pre-Season and Week 1 contests are loaded. The 2019 season schedule has yet to be fully loaded but will be shortly.***

Tanks!!!

You're all gonna need them this year.

I think.

Well, I'm hopeful.

I forgot the login and password.

PMed you your info.

If anyone else has forgotten log-in info, chime in here. Let's get some energy going...if you're going to play again, let us know in this thread. Remember that while pre-season doesn't count for the contest competition, it's a good idea to play and make sure you can get back in and refresh yourself on how to make picks :)

I'm definitely in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All set up.

I'd like to play if there's still room but the site won't let me register

I'd like to play if there's still room but the site won't let me register

I have to set you up. No worries - I'll take care of you and send you a PM

Have at thee!

Sheesh. First week of pre and I completely blanked on making picks. Can't win if you don't play...uh, just a thought B, but how bout if I just turn in all my weekly picks on Tuesday throughout the season? I have this feeling it would help me out a lot.:cheesy:

Preseason games don't count. And remember that even if you forget a Thursday night game, you can still make picks for the rest that week as long as you get them in before kickoffs.

Yes. I'll get you set up and will PM you your login details in the next couple days :cheers:

Yes. I'll get you set up and will PM you your login details in the next couple days :cheers:

Hey Boone...i think my picks went through but i cant seem to find results. Im not ruling out that im doinng something wrong. Ive done picks for this week. Is there anyway you can confirm at least that my picks are? HTTR

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I'm on the road but I will when I get back... it may be because I haven't locked' the week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.