• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Verizon Fios

InsaneBoost

My Cox connection has been terrible I'd say for the past 6 months and it's really aggravating. Nothing like the internet failing when I need to get a school paper done, etc.

I should be getting 25mbps, some days I get it, other days I get 10 and even some days I only get like 3. It's pretty bad and Cox tells me left and right it's my computer or something else. It isn't, I'm not an idiot, nothing has changed since they installed it so I'm pretty much done.

I'm thinking about ordering Fios. I'd do their one plan, Phone, Internet and TV. The Extreme HD plan so I can see all the teams here in D.C in HD. Just wanted to know for those of you who have Fios how you feel about it. Is it reliable, fast, good connection, any problems?

Thanks!

I just saw a facebook post from someone who said FIOS customer service sucked.

All technologies go through a "settling-in" process when then come out. Especially when extreme weather hits!

Good luck and hope we get it where I live someday!

Well the customer service with Cox sucks for me so I guess I'm screwed either way in that department haha.

FIOS has been very good for us. Much better HD service than (Comcast) cable and internet is reliable.

I haven't had to use the FIOS tech support other than to report an outage but the installation techs who come to the house (both the original guy and one who came out to replace a box which failed) are far more knowledgeable than the clowns Comcast use to send out. BTW, I reported an outage to FIOS due to equipment failure at 6pm on Sunday and the tech was at my house with replacement equipment 9am on Monday.

Very nice. I think I'm pretty sold on them anyways. I just hope they get MASN2 HD this season, wanna see the Nationals in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.