• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Found this forum doing an image search.....

Merricaskins

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
Military Branch
Coast Guard
Howdy.....
Been a Redskins fan since the Kilmer/Jurgensen days.
I spent my younger days in Leesburg Virginia.
I live in west Michigan now, fending off Lions and Bears fans.
My favorite hobby is bashing the Cowboys sprinkled with Giants and Eagles bashing.

Welcome to the site and glad you found us! Let us know if you need any help navigating or otherwise. We have a great group here and happy to have you join us :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard! :D

A new season is on the horizon, perfect time to join up and settle in before it starts!

Howdy.....
My favorite hobby is bashing the Cowboys sprinkled with Giants and Eagles bashing.

Welcome aboard!

Howdy.....

Welcome! Always love to have new folks come by. You'll find it's welcoming place to talk all things Skins and otherwise.

You stumbled on us during one of the slowest stretches we'll have. But that's about to change with Training Camp opening in a couple weeks :) FYI - we run a fantastic FF league here and the absolute best NFL Pickem Contest anywhere. Both are free and we offer some nice prizes. We'll get those going in a month or so.

You stumbled on us during one of the slowest stretches we'll have. But that's about to change with Training Camp opening in a couple weeks :) FYI - we run a fantastic FF league here and the absolute best NFL Pickem Contest anywhere. Both are free and we offer some nice prizes. We'll get those going in a month or so.

Don't forget the game-day live chats! Highlight of my week! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.