• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider:Former Redskins QB Mark Rypien arrested on domestic violence charge

BGO

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
In 2018, Rypien said that he suffers from mental illness that he believes was caused by the hits he took during his 11-season NFL career.

More...

Pretty sad development here. I wasn't fully aware he was having so many issues. Hope he gets some help and gets to a better place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fully admit that I don't understand all the details of concussion related "issues". But the skeptic in me won't allow blanket acceptance of it's correlation.

I hope he gets whatever help he needs. But if he's had a history of abusing his wife, my advice to her would be, run. And don't look back.

Hey...someone puts their hands over my eyes while I'm driving I think I'm going to react rather directly as well.

The irony is that because this is one of the west coast loon states you can't separate the politics from the event: a little research reveals fourth degree assault means whatever a Wash court wants it to mean.

Agree with AX. Doesn't mean not possible. Either way - the player made the decision to accept the risk. Agree with Boone....continue seeking professional help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.