Thanks Thanks:  0
Disagree Disagree:  0
Post of the Year Post of the Year:  0
    BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

logo Redskins Insider:Former Redskins QB Mark Rypien arrested on domestic violence charge

In 2018, Rypien said that he suffers from mental illness that he believes was caused by the hits he took during his 11-season NFL career.

More...
    0 0 0 0

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Marine Corps Virginia

Default Re: Redskins Insider:Former Redskins QB Mark Rypien arrested on domestic violence cha

Pretty sad development here. I wasn’t fully aware he was having so many issues. Hope he gets some help and gets to a better place.

Posted With Tapatalk
    0 0 0 0

You ain't bonafide

2016 BGO FF Champion
    Ugly American

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Default Re: Redskins Insider:Former Redskins QB Mark Rypien arrested on domestic violence cha

I fully admit that I don't understand all the details of concussion related "issues". But the skeptic in me won't allow blanket acceptance of it's correlation.

I hope he gets whatever help he needs. But if he's had a history of abusing his wife, my advice to her would be, run. And don't look back.
    0 2 0 0

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen"

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey...someone puts their hands over my eyes while I'm driving I think I'm going to react rather directly as well.

The irony is that because this is one of the west coast loon states you can't separate the politics from the event: a little research reveals fourth degree assault means whatever a Wash court wants it to mean.

Agree with AX. Doesn't mean not possible. Either way - the player made the decision to accept the risk. Agree with Boone....continue seeking professional help.
    0 0 0 0