• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Poll; trade down; 4th round

Who do we pick in the fourth round?

• Alex Carrington DE Arkansas State 6-5 284

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Donovan Warren CB Michigan 6-0 185

• Dezmon Briscoe WR Kansas 6-3 200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Javier Arenas CB Alabama 5-09 195

• Brandon Lang DE Troy 6-4, 260

• Major Wright FS Florida 6-0 204

• J.D. Walton C Baylor 6-3 300

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Jarrett Brown QB West Virginia 6-3 219

• Rodger Saffold OT Indiana 6-5 312

• Tony Moeaki TE Iowa 6-3 252

• Total voters

brandies

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
To me the picks got interesting with the second pick in the second round. Terrence Cody was there for a 3-4, 4-3, change. Dexter McCluster would have been and exciting choice and the 2 qb’s were an option. In about a month and ½ better list on value will be out and I will run some scenarios again. Here is where we stand going into the fourth and final round of this trade down scenario poll.
Trent Williams OT in the first, Maurkice Pouncy C in the second Vlad Ducasse OT Massachusetts 6-5 326 in the second Toby Gerhart RB Stanford 6-1 235 in the third.

Tony Moeaki. Might seem to be an unusual pick due to the seeming stability of the tight end situation but Moeaki is known for his blocking-a feature that has been lacking for the Redskins.

I picked QB here, but we could really use another starting corner. I think if the skins can tender and get a 3rd for Carlos at this point they'll take it.

I don't pay much attention to college so I'm always an idiot when it comes to picks, but I will stand by what I have said since the beginning of last season. At this point I don't feel like a QB is necessary, at least not this early in the picks. I would love to see a OT, CB or RB.

There isn't a can't miss quarterback out there in 2010 as in other years, so rather than force a pick the best ioption is to look for other positions of need on Day 1.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Sometimes I think it is a good idea to pick a qb between round 5-7 every other year. It seems like there is a percentage that turn out fairly good after 3 or so years (Trent Green). Might not be a bad gamble.

Don't know anything about him but I went with the center. Liked his size and the fact is we need some serious help on the line.

thanks much; needed a tie breaker.
Trent Williams OT in the first, Maurkice Pouncy C in the second Vlad Ducasse OT Massachusetts 6-5 326 in the second Toby Gerhart RB Stanford 6-1 235 in the third; J.D. Walton C Baylor 6-3 300

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.