• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Sign Eight 2019 Draft Picks

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For Immediate Release
May 9, 2019

REDSKINS SIGN EIGHT 2019 DRAFT PICKS

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins signed the following draft picks:

ROUND (PICK) PLAYER SCHOOL
1 (15) QB Dwayne Haskins Ohio State
4 (112) RB Bryce Love Stanford
4 (131) G Wes Martin Indiana
5 (153) C Ross Pierschbacher Alabama
5 (173) LB Cole Holcomb North Carolina
6 (206) WR Kelvin Harmon N.C. State
7 (227) CB Jimmy Moreland James Madison
7 (253) LB Jordan Brailford Oklahoma State

-REDSKINS-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eight down, two to go. Sweat and McLaurin will be signed very soon. Rookie camp is this weekend.

Holcomb is an interesting player. Correct me if I'm wrong but he is going to be playing inside linebacker correct?

He's short but weighs 236 so not sure how much more he could bulk up? I'm not sure what their plans for him are. He's one of the more intriguing picks and I don't think most know much about him coming from a lower tier football program at UNC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holcomb is an interesting player. Correct me if I'm wrong but he is going to be playing inside linebacker correct?

From what I've seen in limited film, he should be moved inside. That kid has a nose for the football. Looks like we may have another player like Will Compton...only, Holcomb is running a 4.4 or 4.5 40.

He would need to bulk up a lot, in order to play inside, in this big boys' league.

He is the same size as Will Compton, and faster. With the DL in front of him, he should be just fine at 236, especially as fast as he is, and his nose for the football.

He's short but weighs 236 so not sure how much more he could bulk up? I'm not sure what their plans for him are. He's one of the more intriguing picks and I don't think most know much about him coming from a lower tier football program at UNC.

Since when is 6'1" short in the NFL? London Fletcher was 5'9".

I really think this kid could be competing for a starting job. I know I've brought up Compton a couple times now, but I remember us talking about how good he could be if he were just a step faster. I think that is what Holcomb is...same size, same nose for the football, but fast...according to what BB was telling me 4.4-4.5 40 fast.

Damn we have to be ahead of the league average in getting these guys under contract so early. Gotta give Bruce and the front office credit here for a damn good draft (on paper), then getting these guys signed up. I would have supported drowning the Bruce at seasons end, but this is good/great news by his department.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.