• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rate the Redskins 2019 Draft

Rate the Skins Overall Draft Effort

• A+

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • A-

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • B+

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B-

• C+

• C-

• D

• F

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It might be tough to find one of the draft picks in this year's group, that will not make this team.
They could all make it.

It might be tough to find one of the draft picks in this year's group, that will not make this team.
They could all make it.

Practice squad too?

I don't see Brailford making the team...Moreland? Maybe. Pierschbacher? Practice squad.

Practice squad too?

I don't see Brailford making the team...Moreland? Maybe. Pierschbacher? Practice squad.

Brailford should make the team in my opinion. He is already being touted as a special teams force.
Moreland is making the team. The only player I am not convinced of yet is Pierschbacher. If he has a good camp, I could see them not risking him being snagged by another team.

Practice squad too?

Brailford should make the team in my opinion. He is already being touted as a special teams force.
Moreland is making the team. The only player I am not convinced of yet is Pierschbacher. If he has a good camp, I could see them not risking him being snagged by another team.

fwiw, but in a recent interview with SDH, talking about his ex-teammate, and for the sake of simplicity he will hereforth be referred to as Piers. But SDH was glowing and raving about him, and pointing out how you have to be excellent, to be a 4-year starter on a Saban team. And if I'm not mistaken, he may be the first player to do so. How that translates to the NFL, we will see, but he doesn't sound like the type of player to be overlooked as some late-round pushover on an NFL squad. The way SDH talked, it sounded much more than the typical type of statement, "Yea, Piers is an ex-teammate, so I'm supposed to love him". He also pointed out how they would literally butt heads, due to their relative positions, so he got to know Piers really well, that way.

Last edited:
They could all make it.

Remember though, this year we have 10 picks.
Just by the sheer volume and the roster numbers game, it will be difficult to fit them all.
I think though, that if you include the PS as part of your statement, then yes, there's a good chance they all make it.

Remember though, this year we have 10 picks.
Just by the sheer volume and the roster numbers game, it will be difficult to fit them all.
I think though, that if you include the PS as part of your statement, then yes, there's a good chance they all make it.

Rookie contracts can come in handy too, when a team is cap strapped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.