• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I don't think Haskins should have been the pick

I don't understand why draft a RB? One of the few positions they have plenty of depth. They even got a guy like Bibbs off the street and got him to perform last year. RB is the easiest position to replace, so why draft one when you have depth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More talented than Bibbs and Marshall IMO.

Basically,Chris Thompson's replacement.

Is Guice going to be ready to play? Will he be at full speed?

Is Guice going to be ready to play? Will he be at full speed?

According to a tweet BB just posted it doesn't look good, but Henry Bryce Love tore his ACL in December...just 4 months ago.

Then we're not deep at RB. :)

Seriously?

Yes...we took a flier on 1st round talent at RB when we have a couple of needs like TE, G, S...

At the end of the day, we might not be a fan of the round that Love was selected in. That being said, it's definitely a succession planning type move.

Peterson, while looking good last year, has 1-2 more years left in the tank. In due time, Thompson might be out of the picture as well.

You subtract Peterson and Thompson from that running back group and the cupboard is pretty bare.

Yes...we took a flier on 1st round talent at RB when we have a couple of needs like TE, G, S...

Whoa ...wait a minute.....I thought all the draftniks always say BPA rules over need in the draft?? ;)

Love will be a great value pick if he recovers fully.

Whoa ...wait a minute.....I thought all the draftniks always say BPA rules over need in the draft?? ;)

Haha! So you're saying Bryce Love was the BPA?

Like I have stated...BPA for a team with so many holes, you can find one to fit that selection. There were guards, safeties, and tight ends out there better than a guy on crutches.

If you have him rated as a late first/early second and he's there in round four and you consider Thompson's in his last year??

Like I said earlier, he's better than Marshall,Bibbs and Perine....

I don't like the idea of a 7-9 team taking a player this early that is walking around with crutches.

While putting 15-20 players on IR in 2017 and 2018, this franchise needs guys that at least come in the door healthy.

It's fine for New England to stash a guy like this on the PUP and redshirt him until 2020.

we don't have that luxury - we don't have James White, Sony Michel in the backfield like NE does.

Were there no healthy rb's left?

Love the first 3 picks, could have done better with this one imho.

If you have him rated as a late first/early second and he's there in round four and you consider Thompson's in his last year??

Like I said earlier, he's better than Marshall,Bibbs and Perine....

Can he even walk without crutches?

let's remember if the Love pick works out we have a solid running back tandem for years to come. Remember healthy players get injured also. The draft isn't just about need but acquiring talent. Look at the 5th round DT we took a few years ago he has turned into a nice addition on our team. Lots criticized the pick especially when he was stashed on the practice squad. Look long term not short term.

let's remember if the Love pick works out we have a solid running back tandem for years to come. Remember healthy players get injured also. The draft isn't just about need but acquiring talent. Look at the 5th round DT we took a few years ago he has turned into a nice addition on our team. Lots criticized the pick especially when he was stashed on the practice squad. Look long term not short term.

Key term there..."IF"

According to reports, our "top RB" is having complications with his recovery so we draft another RB with a long road of recovery still in front of him?

Breaking news even if everything goes our way, we are not winning the SuperBowl this year. We need to purge the team of old fragile and lazy with younger hungrier inexperienced players. Yeah even if the oft injured weak left guard has a dossier of Snyder doing things on a bed abroad there is no excuse for him to be on the roster come opening day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.