• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

OF: Dulles Hangar Collapse Update: No News Is Good News

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
The Daily Redskin 2.11.10

Good news, that is, if you are not one of the many people I've heard from who for a variety of reasons liked the idea of Dan Snyder's plane being grounded. You people kill me.

Best I've been able to put together four airplanes were damaged in the FEB 6 Dulles hangar collapse ... but none of them was Redskins One.

The aircraft in the incident photos below with ...

More...

Last edited:
I'd be willing to bet on Feb 6th that Redskin 1 was in Miami area for the Super Bowl. Have a feeling Snyder took his family to a warmer climate.

Got confirmation late last night Redskins One was NOT in that hangar and that none of the damaged planes were team-owned.

Thus endeth my career as news-sleuth. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.