• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

OF: Unconfirmed: Redskins One Damaged in Dulles Airport Hangar Collapse

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
According to the unofficial pilot's grapevine, the hangar housing Redskins owner Daniel Snyder's private jet, the infamous Redskins One, has collapsed at Dulles International Airport.

The jet was reportedly inside the hangar at the time.

No official confirmation or information on injuries or damage to the aircraft are*available at this time. Stay tuned ...

More...

Last edited:
This is NOT good news with Free Agency looming. If Danny has to get a loaner, his whereabouts will be much harder to track. ;)

Well, as of right now, it looks like pilots are pilots and not reporters for a reason. :)

Here's the story from a couple days ago that I THINK is the root of this 'report.' You'll see a jet with what appears to be burgundy and gold stripes that I have a feeling was mistaken for Snyder's plane.

Dulles1.jpg

Dulles4.jpg

There may have been a second collapse and damage to The Snyder plane, but at this point I'm kinda doubting it. Real news agencies would be all over that ...

Definitely hoping Redskins One is OK. Tracking it's whereabouts when FA begins is kinda fun.

I heard Snyder has taken additional steps to keep Redskin 1 from being tracked. He doesn't understand the hours of entertainment tracking the place gives the fans.

I heard Snyder has taken additional steps to keep Redskin 1 from being tracked. He doesn't understand the hours of entertainment tracking the place gives the fans.

So he bought a cloaking device?? :klingon:

It was my understaning Redskin One was in Jamaica. He went to the Super Bowl from Jamaica and I from what I have heard, the was back in Jamaica when the hanger collapsed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.