• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

secondary and Dline

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc
Alma Mater
UTEP
Collins was expensive but if he plays to his ability in a solid scheme it could be game changing, we really do need a shutdown corner though, on Dline, we have several solid runstuff/ decent passrush effort guys but we really need that one DE or even DT who demands a double team on every play in the pass rush, if we get that, we could easily get by with the LB's we have. I am wondering what will happen with dix though, that should be interesting.

We are going to have an absolutely nasty defense in 2019. If we could somehow upgrade at corner l, could be a top 5 D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we do trade back and go corner, I would not mind Byron Murphy.

A little pricy....but I'm all in on building a dominant defense. Let's see where this goes.

Looking like they worked some serious magic on what Collins will cost in the short term. All of the uproar about contract numbers quieting down as folks realize the Redskins worked out a hell of a deal. Front Office deserves some credit for making this move happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this move. Strengthens us while weakening a divisional rival.
The contract is a great one too. :D

Good move.
Everything we can do to force running the ball, and having a stingy defense, on Gruden, the better.

OLB or CB should be addressed at #15 .

While I was not impressed by Preston Smith's consistency over his 4 seasons here I am not confident handing the job to Ryan Anderson either.

We need greater speed and athletic ability on the outside to complement our inside rushers.

We also need a restart in the backfield.

Collins started that at safety but we need a building block at corner as well.

On offense I just have to smile when I see clubs sign our former players.

The fact is we had perhaps the worst set of receivers in the NFC last year and that was with Crowder on the field.

$9M a year for a guy whose best years were at 22 and 23?

Jets are making a number of mistakes drunk with cap room in 2019.

They will pay for it just like the Giants did when they spent all that money on Harrison and Vernon and DRC.

Couldn't wait to get rid of those guys later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.