• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Name Tim Rattay As QB Coach

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For Immediate Release
February 8, 2019

REDSKINS NAME TIM RATTAY AS QUARTERBACKS COACH

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have named Tim Rattay as quarterbacks coach.

Rattay had an eight-year career as a quarterback in the NFL and held coaching positions in the United Football League with the Las Vegas Locomotives and most recently with Louisiana Tech, first as a receivers coach from 2013-15 before being promoted to quarterbacks coach from 2015-18.

In Rattay's six seasons at Louisiana Tech, the team went 46-33, won two Conference USA West Division titles and was a perfect 5-0 in bowl games. In 2015, Rattay worked with current Bengals quarterback Jeff Driskel who finished the 2015 season with 281 completions for 4,033 yards, 27 touchdowns and eight interceptions. Driskel finished with the eighth most completions in a single season, the fourth most passing yards in a single season and the ninth most passing touchdowns in a single season in school history. In 2016, Rattay was instrumental in Ryan Higgins' record breaking campaign. Higgins finished the season with 329 completions for 4,617 yards, 41 touchdowns and eight interceptions. Higgins finished second in passing yards and passing touchdowns in a single season in school history, trailing only Rattay who still holds the single season records in both categories from the 1998 season.

During his two-year tenure as the wide receivers coach for the Las Vegas Locomotives, the team went 7-1 with their only loss coming against the Virginia Destroyers in the 2011 UFL Championship game.

Rattay was selected in the seventh round (212th overall) of the 2000 NFL Draft by the San Francisco 49ers and spent six seasons with the team. He finished his NFL career with stops in Tampa Bay in 2006, Tennessee in 2007 and Arizona in 2007. Rattay appeared in 40 games in his career with 18 starts and finished 432-of-714 passing for 4,853 yards with 31 touchdowns and 23 interceptions.

While playing quarterback for Tampa Bay in 2006, Rattay spent time with current Redskins Head Coach Jay Gruden who was an offensive assistant on that staff under his brother, Jon. Rattay was also teammates with current Redskins wide receivers coach Ike Hilliard who played receiver for the Buccaneers from 2005-08.

RATTAY FOOTBALL TIMELINE

1996: Quarterback, Scottsdale Community College
1997-99: Quarterback, Louisiana Tech
200-05: Quarterback, San Francisco 49ers
2006: Quarterback, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2007: Quarterback, Tennessee Titans
2007: Quarterback, Arizona Cardinals
2009-10: Quarterback, Las Vegas Locomotives
2011-12: Wide Receivers Coach, Las Vegas Locomotives
2013-15: Wide Receivers Coach, Louisiana Tech
2015-18: Quarterbacks Coach, Louisiana Tech
2019: Quarterbacks Coach, Washington Redskins

-REDSKINS-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Championship bitches!!!

Now we just need to get the Rypien in the building to get coached up

Last edited:
Elephant in the room... Tampa... past Gruden ties... :distracted:

Not seeing it but to each his own :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has a nice ass, and she's proud of it.

I just hope her husband is a good coach.

I would not marry her, like fansince said...lot's of selfies says a lot about her. However, crazy can be...well...fun? I used to love 30 day relationships!!! I just happened into the greatest woman on earth!

I could care less if she's pretty enough to make Aphrodite jealous or so ugly she can turn Medusa to stone, as long as her husband can coach up the QBs I will be happy.

I would not marry her, like fansince said...lot's of selfies says a lot about her. However, crazy can be...well...fun? I used to love 30 day relationships!!! I just happened into the greatest woman on earth!

Because she accepts you? Just kidding! I believe I met Mrs Elephant at a Skins FEDEX Draft Party many years ago - along with your then youngest infant. She was supremely kind to me and my daughter - you are a lucky man to have married such a wonderful better half!

Yeah that's definitely a weirdo if your a vegetarian by choice. Still easy to look at

Actually, I was making a not so veiled joke.

Do I care whether someone is a vegan? Nope. That said, I had my annual check-up last month. Interestnig converation with the doc. Among other things, he referred to a change in opinion based on the notion that our original progenitors were meat eaters - i.e., our biology/system is set up to include meat in the diet. Am I an expert in this area? Nope. Medical advice, of course, changes all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.