• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The bill from the danny arrived today........

To be honest, the way they've stunk it up lately, it hasn't been worth it. Not one bit. And I know they have a way to go to get back to respectability. I'm thinking of dropping off the list for a year or two, buying individual tickets and getting back on theseason ticket holder list in a year or two

This is what I was thinking of doing. But I was upgraded to the LL(230) last season. So my thinking right now is to purchase them, sell them for what I can get for the season and buy single game tickets better than mine.

Well Sarge, not being a season ticket holder would take some of the edge away from your "Danny is The Debil" shtick.

And where would that leave us?

Come on man, do it for the children.

I'm leaning towards giving the new regieme a chance. It is danny's last chance with me though. If I see his little hobbit hands messing with Shanny, it'll be last time I get snookered

Going to pay my invoice this week. I really am excited for this season, even if we only go 8-8. I know with Vinny gone and having real coaches, I really think we have a chance to do great things and I'm going to be there too see it.

Even after such a terrible year, I still miss going to FedexField, it's like the one place I'm at peace, even if I'm yelling at Cowboy fans and watching us get spanked. Love it. Plus, gotta see those HD screens!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.