• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Week one starting Qb for the redskins. Pick it.

Solitary Man

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
After the combine, the Kyler Murray talk is going to increase rapidly, and put Dan into a frenzy. By draft day he will do whatever it takes to get Kyler imo. I am afraid we might not have a first round pick in 2020. I only hope it doesn't go beyond that.

My pick is Kyler Murray.

Hey @Burgundy Burner - you've likely already addressed this - what's your take on Kyler Murray vs. Daniel Jones vs. later rounders like Brett Rypien?

Who should we be going after?

Brett Rypien. Nephew of the last hero. Man, wouldn't that be something if we draft him and he leads us back to the promised land?

On second thought, yeah.... nevermind.

Hey @Burgundy Burner - you've likely already addressed this - what's your take on Kyler Murray vs. Daniel Jones vs. later rounders like Brett Rypien?

I don't mind the strategy of bpa in round 1 and a Brett Rypien in one of the next rounds.

I just don't think it will happen.

Brett Rypien. Nephew of the last hero. Man, wouldn't that be something if we draft him and he leads us back to the promised land?

On second thought, yeah.... nevermind.

I don't mind the strategy of bpa in round 1 and a Brett Rypien in one of the next rounds.

I just don't think it will happen.

You know what? Maybe drafting Rypien would bring us some 'good JuJu'...

I haven't watched enough to have an educated opinion. But I bet I know someone who has... # @Burgundy Burner

I haven't watched enough to have an educated opinion. But I bet I know someone who has... # @Burgundy Burner

Why would him being a Ju matter if we select him?

Josh Johnson will be starter....BOOK IT!!!!!

There's literally ZERO chance JJ will be a starter in 2019 imho. Guy is erratic - and he's been erratic for a decade.

Gruden don't like erratic.

And you funny. For a Ju.

Problem is...Colt McCoy is no better an option than JJ. So what difference does it make?

Screw QB next season. The Skins have messed this up so royally over the years it doesn't matter. Build a top tier roster and then get a QB.

Sign Ryan Tannehill to stink up the joint while we build around that position, then draft Tua or Trevor...if Trevor comes out between his sophomore and junior years.

It could at that. One thing is certain: it wouldn't make things worse. Not sure anything the Dan does at this point could, and I for damn sure don't want him proving me wrong by plumbing even greater depths of stupidity.

I am starting to think that Daniel Jones is going to be our guy.

Johnny Manziel - cuz f*** it why not, let's be as horrible as possible while stuck in this situation with Smith's injury.

If we could get him on the cheap 3 mil or under for a year, Ryan Fitzpatrick

Unless he dies, Colt McCoy will be the day one starter. Period.

Norv Gruden was retained with the belief that injury was the only reason we didn't win the division. Not a chance he'll switch to someone who doesn't know his vaunted offense. After all, it's the greatest designed offense in the history of the world. Right?

Brett Rypien is probably the most pro-ready quarterback at this time. He is good and will improve substantially.

The most potential is Daniel Jones. I'm a fan. He could have a very, very good career.

Kyler Murray could be a better version of Russell Wilson. Or he could bust like RGIII. His measurements at the combine will answer a lot of questions. Is he shorter than 5'10"?

Baseball looms as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Miami takes him.

Kyler Murray could be a better version of Russell Wilson. Or he could bust like RGIII. His measurements at the combine will answer a lot of questions. Is he shorter than 5'10"?

Baseball looms as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Miami takes him.

Meh, I think height is an overrated attribute IF a guy has multiple arm slots he can throw out of. Different era, but Fran the Man wasn't all that vertical and he sure got it done. Cat quick for his time. Kinda like Murray.

Kyler Murray is another in a long line of amazing athletes who translate into solid QB's in the college ranks. I doubt his ability in the NFL.

Can we just find a QB who happens to be a good enough athlete to extend plays, not a great athlete who depends on his athleticism to be a QB?

As Ax said,Colt McCoy.

Jay is bound and determined to die on that hill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.