• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

OT Williams in first- who do we pick in the 2nd

brandies

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Williams at OT in the first in the trade down scenerio- who do we pick in the
2nd
-think about- will post poll later
Brian Price DT UCLA 6-2 300
Brandon LaFell WR LSU 6-3 206
Maurkice Pouncey C Florida 6-5 318
Jermaine Gresham TE Oklahoma 6-6 258
Jason Pierre-Paul DE South Florida 6-6 265
Dominique Franks CB Oklahoma 6-0 192 1-2 "
Damian Williams WR Southern California
Brandon Spikes ILB Florida 6-3 256
Ryan Mathews RB Fresno State 5-11 220
Rob Gronkowski TE Arizona 6-6 265

Well, I'm going to keep banging the drum for the O-line and I like Maurkice Pouncey quite a bit so that would be my pick. He's smart and talented, nuff said.

I like Brandon Spikes too. We need to start thinking about Fletcher's replacement at some point. Problem is Fletcher never comes out of the game, and this guy is going to be ready to play right out of the gate. I don't think he has the speed to play OLB, so unless we're changing to a 3-4 (sorry....sorry) I'd pass.

We definitely should draft a RB, but not this high. I think we need to wait and see what we have a little longer at WR. Drafting a TE should be out of the question.

Tough choices,
but you immediately eliminate TEs and WRs IMO

If I have to pick one, Id go with either Pierre-Paul or Mathews.
Pouncey is also an option depending on if Shanahan things Rabach or Lichtenstein (sp) is the starting center.

Vinny says Gresham. :D If I HAD to pick from this list, I'd go with Pouncey or Franks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.