• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins stuff that drives you crazy.

Solitary Man

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Ok, listened to Joey T who was a guest in hour 2 on Galdi's show today.

2 large facepalms for this one.

Facepalm number 1. Did you guys know how badly Dan Snyder wants to win? Don't you guys know this is hurting Dan more than any of us?
He is the number one Redskins fan. I wanted to, but I resisted smashing my phone when I heard this. Joe, if he wants to win so bad, then do everything possible to help the the team win, despite your ego. Sorry Joe, but your logic falls short here.

Facepalm number 2. Someone had to take the fall for the attendance issues. This is why the skins fired the front office guys. Joe, can't you just admit that they were scape goats? This not only looks stupid from an organizational standpoint, and points to lack of any clue to what is going on, but also creates more doubt in the fans minds that things will get corrected.

Argh!

httr

Joe like Sonny unfortunately has become a shill for the House.

Don't expect Theismann to ever do other than play the political game.

He is a guy that wants to be liked first and foremost.

Raging against the machine is not in his DNA.

Less we all forget...all these people make their livings, or a good part of it, off the NFL and/or Skins (ex-players, TV commentators, the radio show hosts) - they'll probe to a point, but they're not going to kill the golden goose!

Well, to my surprise, Joe came out against the team when they signed Rueben Foster.

As Kevin Sheehan pointed out on his podcast, that's rare.

Joe like Sonny unfortunately has become a shill for the House.

Don't expect Theismann to ever do other than play the political game.

He is a guy that wants to be liked first and foremost.

Raging against the machine is not in his DNA.

It is sad because Joe is so tied to the real core of true Redskins fans.
If he could distance himself from Snyder and company, that would.....who am I kidding.

Well, to my surprise, Joe came out against the team when they signed Rueben Foster.

As Kevin Sheehan pointed out on his podcast, that's rare.

I have started listening again to Sheehan.
Not too many people know the facts of the Skins franchise better then he does.

Scouting?

Nah, we got things covered.

Bruce Allen mixes a mean martini.

19 years under Snyder and we have seen the Cardinals, Saints, Buccaneers, Seahawks all go to Super Bowls.

Back in the day these were among the worst organizations in the NFL.

Just goes to show how far down the totem pole this organization has slid.

The Browns were 0-16 a short time ago but went 7-8-1 this year, a half-game better than Washington.

Watch the Browns go to the playoffs before the Redskins go back.

No all pro redskins in 22 years and that was punter Matt Turk.

The long espoused myth:

There are really smart people in player/personnel/scouting dept......it's just that come FA/draft day, Bruce,Jay etc...don't listen to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.