• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Navy Dave, Big Mike, y'all still around?

Sarge

I know I haven't been here in awhile, but anyone seen these cats?

Mike imploded in ablaze of glory over some inconsequential perceived wrongdoing. Navy Dave is still around, just doesn't post much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike imploded in ablaze of glory over some inconsequential perceived wrongdoing. Navy Dave is still around, just doesn't post much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like Mike. I assume permaban?

I know I haven't been here in awhile, but anyone seen these cats?

If you go to someone's profile, it shows you "Last activity date" and "Find Latest Posts".
Looks like both of those dates for him are 11-30-18

You can also @ him, mention him, whatever you want to call it, just like other sites.
Just type @ then his profile name NavyDave, with no space between the @ and his name.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.