• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions, 2019

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

This thread on twitter was a good one. Be sure to read each entry - scroll back to the previous page. Also on the previous page - today's guest mock draft.

I could dig Rob's mock, all the positions of need hit. Curious on the qb pick though, Is Grier a better long term solution than Rypien?

I could dig Rob's mock, all the positions of need hit. Curious on the qb pick though, Is Grier a better long term solution than Rypien?

As you can see from that twitter thread I posted earlier, pundits are all over the place with so many players. I've agreed and disagreed with so many on various prospects this year. So many boom or bust types out there and finding a consensus is tough.

Easton Stick!

Last edited:

Rumors swirling that the Redskins might be interested in trading up to pick #3 to take Haskins.

If that's true and it happens, I may be physically sick.

Rumors swirling that the Redskins might be interested in trading up to pick #3 to take Haskins.

I am physically sick thinking about it.

Guys guys guys.
Snyder's son knows Haskins! They went to High School together.
So if the son says Haskins is a great friend, then we give up a few first rounders.
It will all be ok!

ok. So are the Cards drafting Murray or not?

If so, how will they play the Skins and Pats to drive the price up and when will they do so?

If not, do we really want to pickle the 15th pick (or worse, trade up) for a draft with questionable QBs? I've seen mocks where no QBs are drafted at all in the first round!

Can we just find our Tom Brady in the fifth or lower? :)

I find this one a little intriguing. Fisher is a big guy, 6' 6", 285 lbs, pretty athletic. He's a former 2nd round pick and former college All American who couldn't stick at tackle. Pretty ballsy to move to a completely different position. Would love to see that workout. You never know - could be a diamond in the rough.

I am physically sick thinking about it.

I hear you. I really don't want to trade up. But if they do it, and Haskins turns out to be the real deal (some compare him to Phillip Rivers) - it will have been worth it. You just never know. And we are so due for some good fortune at the QB position.

Oh - and as far as the 'rumors swirling', as far as I know they are all based on conjecture by Jason LaCanfora - right? That, and the Skins attended Ohio State's Pro Day today. But then again, so did half of the teams in the NFL. So they may just be doing due diligence in case he falls or they can get him by moving up a couple spots.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.