• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions, 2019

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

https://riggosrag.com/2019/08/21/redskins-human-motivations-williams-holdout/

(....By several accounts, Williams' sacred trust was broken. Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk wrote earlier in the summer that Williams issues stemmed from the medical staff's inability to correctly identify a growth on his head. Supposedly, the growth was identified midseason. The staff either failed to refer Williams to an individual qualified to diagnose non-football injuries, or they failed to see the matter through entirely....)

I'm still having issue with this part of the equation. My fingers are crossed that Houston offers up a 2020 first and Bruce makes it happen by kickoff tomorrow night.

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

I don't think the Skins will get a first for him. A second is possible or a third and a player.

I want the Dolphins first round pick because I'm sure it will be high. But really any first rounder will do.

Houston is without a proper GM at the moment I do believe, in addition to being desperate is what I'm hoping on. Then again so are we, without a proper gm that is.

Part of me wants to make this as uneasy on camp TW as possible so a 1st or sit (Ax method). But then the other part wants this to be done with asap to move on.

Whatever pick package equals a 1st...or a 2nd and if they have a good FS or ILB would do it as well.

Great info all the same BB

Last edited:

There was talk this morning that NE already offered a #1 pick for Trent and the Redskins asked for more.

Belichick declined to give the Redskins another #1 or Stephon Gilmore, sorry Bruce 😆😆😆

There was talk this morning that NE already offered a #1 pick for Trent and the Redskins asked for more.

Belichick declined to give the Redskins another #1 or Stephon Gilmore, sorry Bruce ������������������

Any 1st from NE would basically be worth Confederate dollars. You'd be stupid not to ask for more. I actually have to credit Brucie here, if'n that's true.

Ok, but let's make sure now that we don't trade him for a #2 a couple of weeks from now 😎

Ok, but let's make sure now that we don't trade him for a #2 a couple of weeks from now ������

I have never believed we'd get 1st for him.

Unless a contender gets a desperate need just before the trade deadline.

Edit: Or this Patriot rumor creates a bidding war.

Personally, I'd rather they trade him to the Dolphins. He doesn't deserve to get a shot at a ring. He's proven to be a bad teammate.

Well, Trent Williams has 2 years left on a deal with little guaranteed money and is 31.

So, I would expect he fetches more than a #3 pick :)

Duane Brown fetched more than that at age 29/30 and Brown to paraphrase Larry Holmes 'isn't capable of carrying Trent' jockstrap'.

No, a team is going to need a LT. Already you have teams like Miami and Houston that are looking.

The Chargers may be playing without Russell Okung in 2019 due to a medical issue so they could be sniffing around too.

The key is for the Redskins to pick the right moment and to get the right deal.

We could have traded Kirk Cousins in 2016 before or during the draft for good compensation and move on but Bruce was too stubborn to accept that Cousins was going to be able to play out his franchise and leave of his own accord.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.