• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions, 2019

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

Listened to Brian Mitchell this afternoon, he suggested that the staff is not listening to the players, in this particular case Guice, and being too cautious. He suggested that by not allowing the players to get the much needed game time exposure, they risk not being fully prepared when the season starts.

Another reason why Norval Gruden's teams come storming out of the gate like Rip Van Winkle when the season starts.

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

Holcomb is expected to get a lot of reps with the first team tonight.

AC joint injuries can be tricky.

Guys will try and play through them and then end up needing surgery which ends their season.

Holcomb is one guy they NEED to be cautious with.

Why at the same time the team is not playing Doctson, Richardson, Guice, etc who look to be ready to go is beyond me.

In re the quarterbacks I agree with Portis that you don't want Haskins first NFL game to be on the road in Philly.

I don't see McCoy being ready to play and stand up for 16 games, so I would play Keenum those first 6-8 games and then consider starting Haskins mid-season if the results are not there.

By mid-season the OL issues should be more stabilized with Penn finally in shape and up to speed and the Wes Martin/Ereck Flowers situation resolved one way or another.

Perine gets tackled too easy.
Unfortunately, that is not a good thing if you are a running back.

Plus he almost got Haskins killed in week one.

Time to let him go.

Perine gets tackled too easy.
Unfortunately, that is not a good thing if you are a running back.

Plus he almost got Haskins killed in week one.

Time to let him go.

He's sadly one of Norval's favorites, for some reason. Samaje Gruden and Ryan Gruden could do no wrong and I couldn't understand that.

He's sadly one of Norval's favorites, for some reason. Samaje Gruden and Ryan Gruden could do no wrong and I couldn't understand that.

Now Ryan is scoring touchdowns for his Uncle Chucky in Oakland. He really must be part of that family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was OPI, then it was ticky-tack. But it was DPI for sure and at the very least, offsetting penalties. One of the worst calls I have ever seen in any sport.

My $0.02.

Derwin James may miss most or all of the upcoming season. Fractured foot. It came down to him and Daron Payne in the 2018 draft for the Redskins.

So at this point in time Robert Davis HAS to be a lock right? 2 games in a row dude has found the end zone, he's exactly what that corp needs.

My latest roster prediction has posted at Riggo's Rag today. It has a few surprises. I'll be posting another roster prediction after game three.

If it was OPI, then it was ticky-tack. But it was DPI for sure and at the very least, offsetting penalties. One of the worst calls I have ever seen in any sport.

My $0.02.

I haven't watched the game since I'm out of market. I'll watch the replay sometime tonight. I've heard the officiating was bad. But the highlight above, that's a ridiculous call. I've heard multiple national radio hosts talk about this call being one of the worst they have ever seen and how the new replay rule couldn't even fix it.

BB, you are correct in that even if it was a push off, it was extremely weak penalty. But what was obvious was the defender running into the receiver without looking at the ball. A textbook defensive PI call. Only one guy played the ball, the other guy interfered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.