• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions, 2019

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

There are some updates and a few notes from practice today. Some more info may come in today and we'll post it here.

He's probably ahead of Doctson, but behind Brian Quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's probably ahead of Doctson, but behind Brian Quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless the team intends to use Doctson as an emergency TE it would be wise to cut him. He's taken up a roster spot for years now and he's dropped a few in camp as well.

Most teams carry around 6 wr's during the season, I think. Just an opinion on my part but our 6 look much better with Chesson, Quick, or Kidsy instead of JD
Wr 1: McLaurin, Quick
Wr 2: Sims, Harmon
Slot: Quinn, Richardson

Chesson
Davis
Kidsy
Sims jr

Maybe Kidsy, Chesson or Davis has earned a 7th spot but a few gotta go to the PS & possibly risk getting stolen by Cincy. Those bastards always steal from our PS.

Unless the team intends to use Doctson as an emergency TE it would be wise to cut him. He's taken up a roster spot for years now and he's dropped a few in camp as well.

Most teams carry around 6 wr's during the season, I think. Just an opinion on my part but our 6 look much better with Chesson, Quick, or Kidsy instead of JD
Wr 1: McLaurin, Quick
Wr 2: Sims, Harmon
Slot: Quinn, Richardson

Chesson
Davis
Kidsy
Sims jr

Maybe Kidsy, Chesson or Davis has earned a 7th spot but a few gotta go to the PS & possibly risk getting stolen by Cincy. Those bastards always steal from our PS.

I'm not sure Harmon is as highly rated currently as you have him. Davis has impressed as has Kidsy. Not saying he won't make the 53, but I don't think it's a certainty. Just a sense I get that he has struggled at times.

I'm not sure Harmon is as highly rated currently as you have him. Davis has impressed as has Kidsy. Not saying he won't make the 53, but I don't think it's a certainty. Just a sense I get that he has struggled at times.

It was a rough draft depth chart, but I stand by keeping Doctson the hell off of it. I was one of his supporters last season and he just keeps breakin my heart like Fredo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.