• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions, 2019

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

It was a rough draft depth chart, but I stand by keeping Doctson the hell off of it. I was one of his supporters last season and he just keeps breakin my heart like Fredo!

Well - honestly - who the hell knows who they'll keep? We at least have some competition at the position with some talented youngsters. I really can't wait to see what these guys can do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

Well - honestly - who the hell knows who they'll keep? We at least have some competition at the position with some talented youngsters. I really can't wait to see what these guys can do...

Exactly, it's almost like we "may" have finally figured out how to draft a wr. It's waaaaaaay early and all but I'm kinda excited about what McLaurin can do for the team. I think he'll end up as our #1 , with him and Haskins proving to be quite a dynamic duo. We get the Guice rolling and boom goes the dynamite.

McLaurin is going to be the best Redskins WR we've had since the days of Art Monk and Gary Clark... I'm calling it now.

McLaurin is going to be the best Redskins WR we've had since the days of Art Monk and Gary Clark... I'm calling it now.

I think when Harmon catches up, he'll be the Art Monk while McLaurin is the Gary Clark. This season I think Trey Quinn is the leading receiver with Reed right behind him.

I think when Harmon catches up, he'll be the Art Monk while McLaurin is the Gary Clark. This season I think Trey Quinn is the leading receiver with Reed right behind him.

Isn't Quinn already hurt? I want to believe in him, but it seems like he plays one game, gets everyone excited, then is gone due to injury.

Brian Mitchell said the other day he doesn't understand why Doctson is still on the roster.

In camp practices he looks like the #4 or #5 receiver on this team and everyone in uniform on the field sees that.

Isn't Quinn already hurt? I want to believe in him, but it seems like he plays one game, gets everyone excited, then is gone due to injury.

I think he's got a banged up hand. Betting he could go if need be, there's just no reason to push it.

Opinion piece about trading Williams for Clowney. Gotta say I would enjoy our defense getting after opposing qb's on 3rd and long. A defense that slaughters qb's could potentially attract coaches and players alike....IF Jay gets canned that is.

https://clutchpoints.com/why-the-redskins-are-the-ideal-trade-partner-for-texans-jadeveon-clowney/

Edit: Kerrigan, Clowney, Sweat, Ion, Allen, Payne on a super stunt? Yes please!

There's a really simple solution right now:

1) Replace the training staff and unless there's an absolute, widely acknowledged to be the best-in the-business standout, replace the medical staff too.

2) "Trent, we're not sure, but protecting the health of our players is our top priority so we cleaned house and brought in some of the best from all over the country. Please come back and play for us this season. "

That however takes someone with at least a sixth grade education.

We're more likely to let him sit this one out, get nothing in trade for him and put our new franchise QB in peril.

Don't know Craig Hoffman....for those that do, does he seem respectable?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.