• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions, 2019

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

I think what we are about to find out is that Keenum will end up talking the hits and facing the adversity out of the gate with a tough early schedule while Haskins by Week 10 or 11 will be better prepared to play and will be able to bring a big play element that Case and Colt don't have the talent to produce on a consistent basis.

Case was brought here on a cheap one year deal to be a bridge quarterback and I think he fits that role well.

Keenum may actually stay in 2020 as a backup to Haskins.

As a backup he's better off the bench than what a lot of other teams have.

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

From practice earlier today.

Former Redskin signed yesterday.

I know how unpopular it is to express it, but being an NFL owner can't be easy. Something about this pic just shouts loneliness to me.

BB any word on Scherff's contract progress?

Geez............Paul Richardson..........talk about a guy with a 'glass jaw' so to speak.

this guy needs to be wrapped up like a mummy to preserve him for the regular season.

4 years, $40M...........couldn't we have found a more reliable veteran option on the outside?

I wanted Allen Robinson, who despite missing all of 2017 with an injury, is Iron Man compared to Richardson.

About to post some items from social media today.

I agree with this idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.