• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins own the 15th pick in the 2019 draft

Solitary Man

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
The games did not go in our favor.
We only jumped one spot from last week.

We can go crazy with all the things that might happen between now and then, but at least we know for now where we pick.

I have no confidence at all that anyone in this "organization" has a plan or even a vision for the team, thus I have no confidence that anyone in this "organization" will use this pick wisely

The worst thing that could happen is Snyder panicking as a result of the Smith injury and dealing high picks again to draft a qb in the top 5.

Because of the Alex contract, I don't think we should pursue any blue chip free agents.

The worst thing that could happen is Snyder panicking as a result of the Smith injury and dealing high picks again to draft a qb in the top 5.

In another poor QB draft to do so.

We have to draft our starting left guard in next year's draft. Probably in the early rounds.
Our oline was thoroughly dominated today.

I saw an article today that would suggest we draft Mark Rypien's Nephew Brett Rypien, who is the Boise State QB, in Round 5.
That would be interesting to say the least.

To me personally, based on the several glaring holes throughout this roster at multiple positions, as well as the situation and salary cap implications related to Alex Smith, this has to be a draft where we simply try to stockpile as much depth and competition at various positions throughout the roster. Trade down where appropriate and when it makes sense, and accumulate players.

Several signs point to 2019 possibly being a down year in Washington and one where this team might win 4 to 6 games.

Start the rebuild process by approaching the draft with the intent to filling positions with solid players, who bring no character concerns to the table and have a solid work ethic.

I am not so sure this is the year to try and grab the sexy pick and make a big splash.

I go back to last offseason and wonder if it would have made more sense to sign Teddy Bridgewater and draft a young qb in the draft to develop.

Would have cost a whole lot less than the $90M for Smith.

I go back to last offseason and wonder if it would have made more sense to sign Teddy Bridgewater and draft a young qb in the draft to develop.

Would have cost a whole lot less than the $90M for Smith.

The Smith trade was an attempt to cover up them botching up the Cousins situation, so that there was not a significant drop off in 2018.
Bruce Allen, who normally doesn't overpay, gave up way too much money, and threw in our best defensive back, who was voted best slot corner in the league, and very young.

That trade, needs to seal his fate with this organization, as many believe he made it a personal trade, and not in the best interest of the team.

Yep, a lot of Bruce Allen's moves like those of Ernie Grunfeld are made to cover up previous blunders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.