• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Happy Holidays from BGO!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Best wishes to each and every one of you wonderful guys and gals. Hoping we all have special time with loved ones and family and remember what's important - Washington Redskins football!

I keed..I keed...

It's been a challenging year with more ups and downs than even we are used to. It's never easy being a modern day Redskins fan family, and this year was certainly no exception. Hoping all of our guys on IR are having a great holiday and that they heal up in 2019 so we can actually see what this team with most of it's talent healthy can actually accomplish.

Thanks for being a part of our family, and it really is a family. We couldn't have a community without you, and we wouldn't want to have it without you.

Cheers, Happy Holidays, and much love from all of the owners and staff here! :santa3:

Umm...I came in here looking for snowflakes!

Merry Christmas!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.