• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

usatoday article : Nicholson arrested for assault

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Looks like road rage, and he got into a fight with a dude. There were 2 women involved, but I don't think he struck a woman. It looks like a misdemeanor charge. Seems to be a lot of fans on the net over-reacting, but I have a feeling, this may not turn out to much consequence, though I could be wrong.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...faces-misdemeanor-assault-charges/2351580002/

"Washington Redskins safety Montae Nicholson was arrested early Tuesday morning after he and a 24-year-old woman allegedly assaulted a man and woman in Ashburn, Virginia."

Might be time to get Adonis Alexander a few reps.

Well... I guess Ha-Ha isn't going anywhere any time soon...

I expect the Skins to cut him.
I wonder if his gal does jail time, as she used a bottle in the attack.

You're an effing genius Nicholson. I mean, really, really smart. And your chick - she's a keeper too.

I expect the Skins to cut him.
I wonder if his gal does jail time, as she used a bottle in the attack.

I think it will depend on the specifics of the story, but it's really difficult to understand how a grown man can be so stupid. Out late partying on a crucial short week before the biggest game of the season, driving drunk (or allowing someone else to), and then instigating (apparently) a violent incident? I mean, this guy may just be too stupid to let live. No wonder we can't figure out who's covering who in that backfield.

I think it will depend on the specifics of the story, but it's really difficult to understand how a grown man can be so stupid. Out late partying on a crucial short week before the biggest game of the season, driving drunk (or allowing someone else to), and then instigating (apparently) a violent incident? I mean, this guy may just be too stupid to let live. No wonder we can't figure out who's covering who in that backfield.

Don't hold back, Boone. You can tell us what you really think. We are all friends here. :)

Seriously though, how stupid can a guy be?

For some reason I see Nicholson and his hooker driving around the trailer park like...

51969C56-176C-4C49-9002-043F5E492C09.jpeg

Montae Nicholson will be released IMO.

50% of it will be this incident, but the other 50% is that the organization clearly wanted to move on from him in trading for Dix.

With Dix being a pending free agent, the thought from Bruce and Co. evidently was that even if they couldn't resign Dix they could find someone as good or better than Nicholson.

Funny, last year at this time the team was talking up Nicholson as if he was a sleeper pick that was going to turn into a 10 year performer for the club at a key position.

Montae doesn't realize that sucking sound might very well be his NFL career going down the flush toilet..............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.