• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread - Week 15 - 2018: Redskins @ Jaguars

How do Skins fare against Jacksonville?

• Win

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Can I get the over/under on the number of Skins players injured on the coin flip?

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
In an ironic twist, a mobile black QB is here to save Gruden's job. Gruden can't stand QB's who aren't "pocket passers".
Why else would he have picked Buttfumble over the magic that is......Josh Johnson.

Playoffs are a real possibility after defeating the Jaguars. Combined with losses by the competition for the 6th seed.

Redskins 17
Jags 9

I have a feeling the D rebounds and Josh will be effective enough to get the job done.

I don't know why I feel these things.

But I feel them.

My prediction of 3-2 down the stretch is about to come true!

Well, I really thought we'd win 4...but the damned Gnats got in the way...jerks!

Wouldn't it be something if we ended up in the playoffs, and the Vikings didn't.

0E1973A3-2EA7-486C-9EC8-0B48FA54EC3A.jpeg

Love your guys optimism, honestly. But ‘lose-today-Jay' will bungle the shit out of the offense and have Johnson throwing 47 times and only call on rb's 12 times. D starts strong but fades into the sieve we've seen lately.

Jags 27
Skins 19 (ap/Davis td's-Payne safety).

3 in a row. Let's get it!

Defense and some excitement at QB.

Jaguars: 8
Skins: 4

Titanic offensive struggle. 22 turn-overs, 2000 yards in total penalities including 800 yards in false starts, Jay ups his third down conversion rate to 1.5%, 26 yards net rushing (cumulative for the game for both teams), Bortles marries all Redskin QB players after game to reproduce future Skins QBs, Bruce replaces entire o-line with min-cap impact players claimed off local pop warner league rosters

Anyway.....can't be a totally lost day: Alex is back home and getting better.

Anyway.....can't be a totally lost day: Alex is back home and getting better.

That is good news. On another note, the worst part of Redskins football this time of year is the fact that there's no grass to mow

Hey hell, is this Offense incompetent. I think they'd average 5 yards per play if there was no Defense on the field. Issues or not, this sends a sign Gruden is clearly lost.

Bless their hearts, the announcers have been trying to sell this game as a Defensive battle...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.