• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread - Week 15 - 2018: Redskins @ Jaguars

How do Skins fare against Jacksonville?

• Win

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Can I get the over/under on the number of Skins players injured on the coin flip?

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
This guys can't even lose out right. This is why Gruden should have been fired last weekend

I get the snark. But in all seriousness, anyone rooting for the Skins to lose - under any circumstances - needs to reexamine things. Seeing a potential positive in a terrible season (ie...better draft position) is one thing. Hoping for it to happen - I just can't understand that. I would hope that's just frustration talking. And no one is more frustrated than I am (just ask the chatroom crowd).

I get the snark. But in all seriousness, anyone rooting for the Skins to lose - under any circumstances - needs to reexamine things. Seeing a potential positive in a terrible season (ie...better draft position) is one thing. Hoping for it to happen - I just can't understand that. I would hope that's just frustration talking. And no one is more frustrated than I am (just ask the chatroom crowd).

I sit firmly in the "Get the best draft position" camp. Winning one or two more games this year won't accomplish a damn thing. Even if they somehow bumble into the playoffs, they'll be destroyed in the first round. Worse yet, it might give someone the idea that they've finally righted the ship or something and get us this same crowd again next year. No, I'm all for getting the next GM/coach the best position in the draft that we can get.

That was awesome. Great effort and a ton of heart.

Two more to go.

I have a feeling the D rebounds and Josh will be effective enough to get the job done.

I don't know why I feel these things.

But I feel them.

You sir, are psychic. You nailed this.

Has a team ever done a total rebuild around their punter before?

It hurts to laugh but I can't help it. This post is a classic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.