• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread - Week 14 - 2018: Redskins v Giants

What's your result?

• Win

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I think Eli completes more passes to Redskins than Sanchez does.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Re: Official Game Day Thread - Week 14 - 2018: Redskins v Eagles

I have zero faith with the players we have to work with on offense that we pull this out, even if the defense returns to form for awhile I can't see the offense sustaining drives to spell the defense long enough before the Giants find a way to win.

Is there still NFL football left?

We're gonna win. Despite the fact that this thread was wrongly titled Redskins vs Eagles.

Come on Neo! Wait until after dinner to start slamming the bourbon down.

There is one QB in the past 10 years who has made a habit of making us look bad, when we should destroy their team...Eli Manning. If there is any team an aging QB would want to face in a make it or break it point in his career or a rookie QB looking for their first win, it's the Redskins.

Well, Goober's gonna give us at least 2 ints.
Gruden, is gonna have to coach outside his comfort zone, and he's gonna stumble on a winning combination.
Basic runs and pass plays, and the offense will put up 20.
The defense is gonna play like a bunch of pissed of hornets.

And the 5,000 fans in attendance will be glad they came.

Redskins 20
Giants 10

I see Eli having a career day to end his gnats vs skins career. Manusky will play that soft ass zone to let it all happen as well.

Dirty Sanchez will look a bit more comfortable but penalties will kill sustained momentum. The skins will have more penalty yards than rushing, because Jay.

Gnats 27
Skins 13

Bonus prediction: Hopkins nails a 55 yarder to close the 1st half....BOOK IT!

We're gonna win. Despite the fact that this thread was wrongly titled Redskins vs Eagles.

Come on Neo! Wait until after dinner to start slamming the bourbon down.

Sorry Ax. I was multitasking at work before a big meetings and got sloppy. All fixed now.

There is one QB in the past 10 years who has made a habit of making us look bad, when we should destroy their team...Eli Manning. If there is any team an aging QB would want to face in a make it or break it point in his career or a rookie QB looking for their first win, it's the Redskins.

Yea but with Sanchez at QB and a decimated OLine, we're not supposed to win this game, like we were, at the end of that last couple seasons when we played NY.
So because of that, maybe this time we win.

Fate works in mysterious ways!

After losing RGIII to injury, KC to incompetence, Alex Smith and Colt to the same gods of injury this year...

We stumble into Sanchez who plays like it's the second coming!

We win this week (Resurgent defense kicks the Giants ass).

We're going 10-6, going to the playoffs and then next year can't afford to keep Sanchez because of the cost of Alex's contract after he retires from football.

:/

I may have been drinking too much coolaid.

:D

This is embarrassing. I am glad I live out of the coverage area so I don't have to suffer watching this debacle unfold. This one might be the last nail in Jay's coffin.

This is embarrassing. I am glad I live out of the coverage area so I don't have to suffer watching this debacle unfold. This one might be the last nail in Jay's coffin.

We cant get that lucky.... I'd clean house at this point, starting with Bruce and the majority of the coaching staff...

Fate works in mysterious ways!

After losing RGIII to injury, KC to incompetence, Alex Smith and Colt to the same gods of injury this year...

We stumble into Sanchez who plays like it's the second coming!

We win this week (Resurgent defense kicks the Giants ass).

We're going 10-6, going to the playoffs and then next year can't afford to keep Sanchez because of the cost of Alex's contract after he retires from football.

:/

I may have been drinking too much coolaid.

:D

Well brother, you definitely nailed the "mysterious" aspect on it. ;)
I say you win the weekly award for that.

I have to admit....

For the first time in YEARS, I tuned out at halftime.

At 34-0 we looked destined to lose about 60-0 and there were no positives.

For the first couple of 'drives' I thought maybe Sanchez was ok. Dropped passes seemed to be the issue. But then it got worse...

and worse...

and worse...

Our Defense that initially on those first couple of drives LOOKED like it might have shown up, disappeared again.

It got so bad that I decided (as I watch it on Gamepass on the XboxOne) that I'd rather play video games instead. So played a little GTA and took my frustrations out on a digital world.
Felt a bit better after.

I didn't see Johnson play so can't comment on his comfort, but on reading about it this morning it strikes me that he's a better bet moving forwards. But even with my optimistic outlook, I honestly can't see us winning again now this season.

That was a tough watch last night. For the first time all season I feel utterly demoralised today. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.