• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 - 2018: Redskins @ Eagles

What's your result?

• Win

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Wonder if we could just challenge them to compare trophy cases?!?

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
This game likely propels one of these teams to the division crown. I just don't see Dallass able to hold on. We could be one game ahead of Dallas, 2 ahead of the Fecals. We could all be tied at 6-6. Or Dallass can upset the Saints and take over the division. I have a funny feeling the Saints are prime for an upset, playing in Dallass.

My prediction? We win a close one. Dallass loses. We take over the division.

'Tis time to shake the Prime Time Blues.

Players make a flawed gameplan work.

Redskins 24
Fecals 16

Vegas has us as 7 point underdogs. While I think that's a bit much, I have a hard time disagreeing in general. I think we peaked early.

If this was a 1 o clock Sunday game I'd feel better about our chances. I'll go with a squeaker of a win by us.

The Redskins rarely,if ever, show up on Monday Night Football.

On the other side of the coin. the best medicine for a struggling team is to play the Washington Redskins.

I expect Philly to win in a runaway 38-10

MNF = Loss

Close in score, but not the game. Philly gets their season right.

Hate to join the crowd - but it is a Monday Night game. The statistican in me says don't bet on the Skins.

MNF = Loss

Close in score, but not the game. Philly gets their season right.

Hate to join the crowd - but it is a Monday Night game. The statistican in me says don't bet on the Skins.

Colt is undefeated in Monday Night Games.
And shall remain that way.
If Philly were to right their ship this year, I believe they would have done it before their 12th game.
And when we played Indianapolis this year, who won ?
Colts of course.

It's going to be great listening to the MNF crew drag the team through the mud over Reuben Foster as we're getting blown out mid third quarter.....

The one team I have watched the Skins play at home more than any other is the Fecals...3 Monday night games. One of those Monday night losses was horrific. The day I returned from a trip to the Dominican Republic with my wife we lost 59-28...the game Fat Al lay on the ground while Vick ran circles around that defense.

I mention that because I'm going against conventional wisdom, or historical data because the multiple Monday night losses were at home. We're playing in Philly this time. The last time we beat the Fecals on Monday night was at the Link...rookie LaRon Landry had the stop at the 1 yard line to seal the victory.

We win 23-17.

I don't see Gruden changing from the plodding predictable offensive scheme with the snap count at 4 seconds or less that even the neighbor who is a steeler fan points out weekly. I don't see the defense taking away the TE. But even a 5% chance of winning still means there is a chance

I believe we'll see a much improved Colt McCoy on Monday night.

Crowder and Thompson also returning should help.

Skins win, and our march to the playoffs continues.

I'm really gettting sick of seeing Norval defer the coin toss win, only to see the D give up a TD. You can predict it perfectly.

Didn't think we had much of a chance with Colt, but we're completely screwed with Sanchez

Listening to Cooley on the broadcasts still reminds me of Pepper Brooks.

498D202C-3DEA-4081-9050-071D7FD36FBB.jpeg

Attachments

• 0E7D2470-333F-442F-8B21-3A9FD18E03CE.jpg
    0E7D2470-333F-442F-8B21-3A9FD18E03CE.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Hope everyone has started to get used to the 6-10 finish to the year. Now that Colt is out, there is no way we are going to win again this season.

well......not much to say.

Thank you AP for creating some magic this season. Won't be forgotten.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.