• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Poll: At this point in the season, what is our final record?

Final record after reaching 6-5

• 6-10

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 7-9

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 8-8

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 9-7

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 10-6

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DieselPwr44

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Now sitting at 6-5 with Colt McCoy as starter, what will the Redskins final record be?

If I had any faith in this coaching staff, I'd say 10-6.

I think the players could take over and go 9-7. (About our only hope)

But with "The Loser" in charge, 7-9 is where the smart money is. IMHO

He has 5 games to prove me wrong.

Gruden is lost. If we win anymore games, it'll be by pure luck

The Skins are 3-3 in their last 6 games, 4-4 in their last 8, 5-5 in their last 10 and 6-6 in their last 12. They're 8-8 in their last 16, 9-9 in their last 18, 10-10 in their last 20. They're 13-13 in their last 26. They're 19-19-1 in their last 39, and 21-21-1 in their last 43.

Based on this, I'd say 8-8 is where we end up, and JG and BA are both gone in January.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

We win the division going 4-1 to close out the season.

Chris Thompson and Crowder are back after the extended time off, McCoy has more time to run practices with the 1st team, and we end the season at 10-6.

There are no unwinable games left. 1 at a time.

We have some interesting ones left...

@Crows
Gnats
@Jaguars
@Titans
Crows

On the surface, all of these are winnable and are NOT scurry teams. However, we have Jay no ****ing clue Gruden in charge of our game plans.

The missed tackles, missed blocks, out of position wr's/drops, false starts are something that should NOT be happening at this level. This isn't pop warner where youre teaching younguns fundamentals from scratch. This is a 5 year head coach with a staff holding atleast 50 years of experience. Probably closer to the hundreds.

These players do not fear retribution as in being sat or even cut for repeated mistakes, not with Jay. I see us splitting one with Philthy but ending the stretch at 1-5

@Crows
Gnats
@Jaguars
@Titans
Crows

On the surface, all of these are winnable and are NOT scurry teams. However, we have Jay no ****ing clue Gruden in charge of our game plans.

The missed tackles, missed blocks, out of position wr's/drops, false starts are something that should NOT be happening at this level. This isn't pop warner where youre teaching younguns fundamentals from scratch. This is a 5 year head coach with a staff holding atleast 50 years of experience. Probably closer to the hundreds.

These players do not fear retribution as in being sat or even cut for repeated mistakes, not with Jay. I see us splitting one with Philthy but ending the stretch at 1-4

@Crows
Gnats
@Jaguars
@Titans
Crows

These players do not fear retribution as in being sat or even cut for repeated mistakes, not with Jay. I see us splitting one with Philthy but ending the stretch at 1-5

Not to parse terms - but the Ravens are the 'crows'. Call them 'Iggles' or 'Filthydelphia'... whatever...

Gotta keep our insults straight like the professionals we are. :)

I'm only trying to help.

Not to parse terms - but the Ravens are the 'crows'. Call them 'Iggles' or 'Filthydelphia'... whatever...

The Iggles are just begging to have the shit kicked out of them. I just don't see Jay having the wits for us to accomplish that.

Not sure 'wit' is what we need :)

Talent.
Competency.
Heart.

Those might be helpful.

I said 6-10 before the season and now will upgrade it to 7-9.

We win the division going 4-1 to close out the season.

Chris Thompson and Crowder are back after the extended time off, McCoy has more time to run practices with the 1st team, and we end the season at 10-6.

Wait, what? Who are you, and what have you done with the real Elephant? j/k brutha.

Dang. The whip comes down...if I may play the 'Skins version of S.I. Hayakawa for a sec, I've always spelled it "Philthy."

But let's not get bogged down in minutiae.

Wait, what? Who are you, and what have you done with the real Elephant? j/k brutha.

Regardless of trying to do too much against the Cowboys, I still think Colt McCoy is an upgrade over what we saw from Alex Smith in a Redskins' uniform. Gotta give Dallass credit, their defense has been pretty good in their 3 consecutive wins and they exploited McCoy's propensity to try too hard.

The 4 teams we play in the final 5 games have shown they're not that good, except the Titans. What Titans team shows up, and can we sweep the Fecals?

I said 6-10 before the season and now will upgrade it to 7-9.

You called 2 wins last season. I'm betting we win at least 3 of the last 5. Mostly because I want to believe it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regardless of trying to do too much against the Cowboys, I still think Colt McCoy is an upgrade over what we saw from Alex Smith in a Redskins' uniform. Gotta give Dallass credit, their defense has been pretty good in their 3 consecutive wins and they exploited McCoy's propensity to try too hard.

The 4 teams we play in the final 5 games have shown they're not that good, except the Titans. What Titans team shows up, and can we sweep the Fecals?

I had no problem with Alex. And some may remember before the trade for him, I was fine going with Colt. So, no hate from me there, either.

Gruden, however, got his ass kicked by a 200yr old D Coordinator in Dallas. No surprise there.

I hate being negative during an active season. I really, really do.
But, as I believed coming into this season, Gruden, is our weakest link. I think we have more talent here than many seem to think we do. Gruden gets 18 miles per gallon in a vehicle capable of 24, far too often.

I still hope, cause that's all I can do. Sure, we can win every game. We can also lose every one. If Gruden guesses right with his "Plan A's", we're money. If not, there is no plan B.

Ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.