• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A question about Alex Smith

Posse Lover

The UDFA
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
North Carolina
I apologize for making a thread just for this question. Probably could have gone to Random Thoughts, huh?

First off, I hope for a great recovery for Alex and I do think that he can and will play again, but will he be as mobile and will he be skittish any at all.

I know that he has guaranteed money next year, but IF he were to retire... is that money still owed to him anyway?

I apologize for making a thread just for this question. Probably could have gone to Random Thoughts, huh?

First off, I hope for a great recovery for Alex and I do think that he can and will play again, but will he be as mobile and will he be skittish any at all.

I know that he has guaranteed money next year, but IF he were to retire... is that money still owed to him anyway?

If I remember correctly, he's guaranteed money for 19 season for any reason, injury only in 2020 if he's on the roster at a certain point in 19. Can't remember details beyond that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.