• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread - Week 10 - 2018: Redskins v Buccaneers

What's your result?

• Win

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Man, I miss the days of the "Yucs", fans in bags and those great orange sherbet unis!

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Talk about the game here, before, during, and after. Hail!

Just like last year, when we went to Seattle with a MASH unit Oline and won, this year we go to Tampa, and score another win.

Redskins 24
Bucs 17

Offense was struggling to score even when the Oline was intact.

If Moses plays on that bad knee, how effective can he be? They may be down 4 out of 5 starters if Moses can't go.

So frustrating that they knowingly went into this season without seriously giving consideration to depth on the Oline.

And now,here we are...again.

At least I'll be able to sleep during the game knowing that the season, for me, has come to an end. I'll just check to see how much we lost by, then get on with my day. Then again the writing was on the wall after we beat Dallas by 3 and NYG by 7. We might get close in a few remaining games, but I can't see us with the cigar!

We may see just how bad our offense is.
Because if we can't put up more than 20 points on THIS defense, we have serious problems.
Although the new Oline may take longer to build chemistry and familiarity.

Besides their weak defense, their offense is one of the worst at turning the ball over.
Good news for our playmakers on defense.

We may see just how bad our offense is.
Because if we can't put up more than 20 points on THIS defense, we have serious problems.

It ain't good.

Besides their weak defense, their offense is one of the worst at turning the ball over.
Good news for our playmakers on defense.

A wise, prescient man. Thank you FitzMagic lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.