• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL TV Distribution Map : Week Seven, 2018. Dallas at Washington

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully you live in a "Red state" for this one, and it looks like there's a good chance you do.
Tune into CBS at 425pm.

07-CBS-L-V3.png

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2018&wk=7

Last edited:
I just don't get it! We are playing a CBS game at 4:25pm. I am in the Baltimore market and the Saints play the Ravens at 4pm on Fox.

They are currently suggesting the Skins and Dallas with play on our CBS affiliate...dollars to donuts it gets blacked out for the Ravens.

I HATE BALTIMORE!!!

Oh yeah...**** DALLASS!!

@Win4us, looks like you get this one

Enjoy !

We switched to digital cable (Roku) and are having a helluva time obtaining games. Espn, nfl network, cbs sports, etc will stream games, for a price. Basically, if the seahags are on, that's all that's on.

We've had nfl blacked out in favor of LPGA & figure skating airings. Alaska hasn't figured out sports entertainment yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.