• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread - Week 6: Redskins v Cowboys

Who Wins on Sunday?

• Good guys

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Evil incarnate

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Can we make them wear the blue jersey's? Please?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If Gruden's gonna keep his job here after this year, you gotta beat the Cowboys/Eagles/Giants at home.

You just have to. No excuses!

Redskins 31
Cowboys 10

I'd love to be confident in this one, but I am not.

Our already underperforming WR corps is imploding. Our only arguably reliable WRs, Jamison Crowder and Paul Richardson, will both apparently be on the sidelines for this one. Once again, the Redskins will have practice squad players on the active roster in a huge game. Our only reliable pass catchers may be Reed, Davis, and possibly Chris Thompson (although he remains questionable). To make matters worse, Adrian Peterson is significantly banged up and may not play.

Alex Smith has struggled to get the ball to any of his receivers. Who, exactly, can he rely on in this one.

And sorry, it's not like the Dallas defensive front is bottom of the barrel. We are going to struggle to move the ball and score - at all. I hate saying it. But that's what I'm sensing.

On the other side of the ball, Dallas will be healthier than they've been since the start of the season, and coming off a confidence-inspiring blowout of a very good Jacksonville team.

There's only one way I see us winning this game. Our defense is going to have to force multiple turnovers, sack the hell out of Dak Prescott, and score - perhaps more than once.

If I were Jay Gruden, THIS is the game where I would have Alex Smith rolling out on every passing play, and I'd have at least 5 designed QB rush plays built into the game plan. We will need him to make some noise with his feet to have any chance to keep pace with the Dallas offense.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Redskins inactives: WR Paul Richardson, CB Quinton Dunbar, WR Jamison Crowder, RB Chris Thompson, S Troy Apke, OL Geron Christian and C Casey Dunn.</p>— John Keim (@john_keim) <a href="https://twitter.com/john_keim/status/1054085062164078593?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 21, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
No Dunbar or Thompson either?

Alex Smith looks like the worst player on the field

Can someone, anyone, teach Josh Doctson how to catch a ball! I've counted 5 times he has failed to catch the ball. Is he being closely defended or is he just dropping them?

Don't care who did what right or wrong, I'm a gonna savor the flavor for a full week.

HTTR !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.